A case of the "busy life" has taken over. Its not even so much that I am busy with work or school... its more that living the life of "mom" to a 1, 2, 3 yr old happens to be time consuming. I now realize that getting older isn't always easier. There are some things that get easier--- like lack of diapers, walking, drinking out of a straw, being able to voice their demands--- BUT there is a flip side to everything, right??? These girls.... WOW they. are. girls. Lets spell it all together F-E-I-S-T-Y. And I am not just trying to make up a cute word to describe that my girls talk back every now and again. NO... I mean seriously look up Feisty in WEBSTERS and you'll see the two eldest Slone girls Mugshots! No joke. They exhaust me. I sure love them though. Thats the funny thing about being a Mom, because at some point you end up being diagnosed with Bipolar disorder {not making light of} because one moment you Love your kids and the next you are threatening them with their life!
So what else, what else??? I have been taking dance classes again... which has been, um humbling, No not humbling....maybe embarassing is a better word. I want to tell you a funny story involving a mortifying video I can do nothing about and my lack of knowledge on how "tagging" works on Facebook. But I would hate to draw anyone else towards it. BUT if anyone here is a FB genius and knows how to delete a tag someone else placed on you... please help me!!!!!!!!
Kylie is now 14 months and THE cutest thing ever. I'm in love! She is still as chunky as ever and not walking, just chilling. She has her "night night" that is the center of her world. Lucky for us there are 3 diff ones that she will take {security blankets} its too cute.
Tayler is doing just perfectly. Her phase right now is the queen of running to her room to think about it. "Wwwwellll, Im going to my room to think about it!" {insert crying and running to get the correct sound} She also likes to talk for her tummy. Her tummy makes weird decisions for her. Like when she wants to go to bed, when her ear hurts, and when she is thirsty. Her tummy even has a squeaky man voice. LOVE it!
Chloe issssss ummm well, Chloe is getting OLD. right before my eyes. She says things like. "Aly... I'll babysit your baby today." Or "Mom... am I getting glitter toes tomorrow??" And then there are her yells. Her yells are hysterical. They are naughty and SHOULD not be laughed at. But literally she shakes and lowers her voice to make sure we know she is serious, and they are BRATTY. Oh my gosh the phrases she comes up with are plain rotten. What have I done?!?! BUT I need to give her some credit. Chloe is absolutely amazing. She is the best big sister anyone could ask for. I love her for that!
Well... sorry this post is so ALL over the place, but an update was surely needed.
I'll leave you with this dose of sisterly love. We hold heads up in this house!















2 comments:
Don't worry about getting busy and not getting to update as much! You're doing great (:
very sweet kids you have......
Post a Comment