Sunday, April 27, 2008

Safeway Home Delivery!

Wow, My life has been made a tad bit easier. You have to try Safeway's Grocery Delivery. Most of the time they send you free delivery coupons so it all equals out. Try it, You will love it.... especially if you have young kids that do not behave at the store :)

3 comments:

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Wow I can't believe that have that! Awesome!

Mary Taylor said...

Hey Aly it's Mary I LOVE your blog!! Your girls are SO cute I can't believe how big they are. I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you now. We need to go eat or something since we're practically neighbors. Very cute pics :)

Alexa Mae said...

Hey Aly!!! you look so good! i didnt even know you guys got married, let alone have 2 kids!! so do we! you look like you are just loving life!!