Friday, May 2, 2008

Picture Crazy











Ihave been taking so many pictures lately. Im so afraid when the girls are older I wont have enough to show them.... or maybe I would have missed something important... I dont know. So here's a lot of pictures!! Chloe and Tayler are getting so into sharing things. The one of them in the crib is what they love to do in the morning... Watch The Wiggles in Tayler's Crib! When I got Tayler dressed yesterday....she looked like a little golfer, it was hilarious. Then, you can see at the park, there was only one baby swing.... so they shared, and LOVED it. Its getting hotter, so we finally got a Play Pool and the girls have so much fun splashing around in there with dad while I Lay out ;) There is also a pic of our little Tanker. Aw Tank is so sweet.... and officially blind in his left eye. He is always slamming into things on his left side... poor guy! Somewhere in the mix there is an old picture I found of Chloe and I at Christmas and I just love it, so I threw that in there too. That's it!

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

Hey girly!! I love the pics, especially the one with the sharing of the baby swing!!! so cute, they'll love that one when theyre older!! and your dog is so sweet....how long have you had him! Im jealous you get to lay out...i need to get my tan on too.

Krystal Arnett said...

I love all the new pics. Taylor is so stinkin chubby and cute, I love it. I'm so glad you started a blog, it is such a great way to keep updated on our families.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

I love all these pictures!