K Parker and I would love to come to playdates. That would be so much fun! Just let us know when you do them and we'll be there. Plus I havn't seen those girls forever.
your little girl looks just like you, but with brown hair! she is a doll! looks like a fun bbq! so are you guys goin to the kenny chesney concert?? if you are, im gonna be so jealous!
Hey girl, I have not talked to you in so long but I came across your page and I was so excited. What a cute family! I feel like a slacker because everyone else has kids now. I guess I'll have to work on that soon, hopefully.
I love the top pic of Chloe she just has the most beautiful blue eyes. Well, still no baby. If he doesn't come in the next few days, I will get induced next week. Man, I really didn't think I would make it full term, but I can't beleive he is almost here.
Aly??? hey, this is brittany whetten, i found you through alecia's blog! How are you? Your little girls are beautiful! Last time I saw you you were with your mom and at Big Lots I think on Main and Lindsay, haha. My blog is on private but if you email me your address brittanyjwhetten@hotmail then i can invite you. Is that Jenna Wilkins in the yellow shirt in your pictures?
Emi takes dance from Sunny Brady. She does a creative song and dance out of her home right next to Mountain View, but next year I'm putting her in a studio. Not sure where yet. Oh, and I am getting induced at 7:30 tomorrow morning so you will be getting a text tomorrow!
Hey girl. She charges $100.00 for the sitting but it is SOOOOO worth it. She spent almost 4 hours with us trying to capture just the perfect shots. She is so patient. She waited while Savannah ate and took a nap. :) I think Savannah also peed and pooped on everyone of her backdrops and props and she didn't even care. Here is her website. http://jenniferjonesphoto.com/
We are Keeping Busy Raising our Family and living our life to the fullest! We have three beautiful daughters: Chloe, Tayler, and Kylie. We are so blessed for everything that we have and are so Thankful for our wonderful Family and friends. Enjoy The Blog!
8 comments:
K Parker and I would love to come to playdates. That would be so much fun! Just let us know when you do them and we'll be there. Plus I havn't seen those girls forever.
your little girl looks just like you, but with brown hair! she is a doll! looks like a fun bbq! so are you guys goin to the kenny chesney concert?? if you are, im gonna be so jealous!
What megan has a baby??!! How fun! Chloe looks so big is nuts. You & Jenna are both looking good! Hot mommas!!!!!
Hey girl, I have not talked to you in so long but I came across your page and I was so excited. What a cute family! I feel like a slacker because everyone else has kids now. I guess I'll have to work on that soon, hopefully.
I love the top pic of Chloe she just has the most beautiful blue eyes. Well, still no baby. If he doesn't come in the next few days, I will get induced next week. Man, I really didn't think I would make it full term, but I can't beleive he is almost here.
Aly??? hey, this is brittany whetten, i found you through alecia's blog! How are you? Your little girls are beautiful! Last time I saw you you were with your mom and at Big Lots I think on Main and Lindsay, haha. My blog is on private but if you email me your address brittanyjwhetten@hotmail then i can invite you. Is that Jenna Wilkins in the yellow shirt in your pictures?
Emi takes dance from Sunny Brady. She does a creative song and dance out of her home right next to Mountain View, but next year I'm putting her in a studio. Not sure where yet. Oh, and I am getting induced at 7:30 tomorrow morning so you will be getting a text tomorrow!
Hey girl. She charges $100.00 for the sitting but it is SOOOOO worth it. She spent almost 4 hours with us trying to capture just the perfect shots. She is so patient. She waited while Savannah ate and took a nap. :) I think Savannah also peed and pooped on everyone of her backdrops and props and she didn't even care. Here is her website.
http://jenniferjonesphoto.com/
Post a Comment