Aly!!I'm so happy you found my blog.I can't believe you have two kids, they are adorable and look just like you. I havn't seen you forever. We really should get together with some of the girls for lunch and catch up. Oh and speaking of 6th grade, do you remember the incident with Kurt Kliener and the kleenex.Haha! Good times!
I love your pictures. They are super cute. Thanks for getting me hooked on blogging! How do you add a song to your page?? Oh yeah-bow making was really fun. :)
We are Keeping Busy Raising our Family and living our life to the fullest! We have three beautiful daughters: Chloe, Tayler, and Kylie. We are so blessed for everything that we have and are so Thankful for our wonderful Family and friends. Enjoy The Blog!
3 comments:
shes a doll!! we have a binky we need to get rid of too...and happy 2 years!!!
Aly!!I'm so happy you found my blog.I can't believe you have two kids, they are adorable and look just like you. I havn't seen you forever. We really should get together with some of the girls for lunch and catch up. Oh and speaking of 6th grade, do you remember the incident with Kurt Kliener and the kleenex.Haha! Good times!
I love your pictures. They are super cute. Thanks for getting me hooked on blogging! How do you add a song to your page?? Oh yeah-bow making was really fun. :)
Post a Comment