
.jpg)
Here is just a few new pics of my gals. The Girls and I stopped at DQ for a sweet tooth fix, us Slone girls have a mean sweet tooth. If I wasnt already crazy enough... I let Chloe eat hers, by herself... In my car. She actually did really good... I surrounded her with napkins, and she wasnt messing around It was spoon straight to mouth the whole time :) Then There is a pic of Tayler playing with her Pom Poms, which she just loves....go figure, right? I love these two Girls!!!!















3 comments:
they are soooo cute!! chloe looks just like you, it will be interesting to see if tayler will look just like chloe and you too!! where did you get chloe's carseat cover?? i love it! and im totally jealous of you going to nashville. i want to go there so bad....you will have to take tons of pics. especially if you run into tim and faith! haha
Cute pictures. I love Chloe with the ice cream and of course Tay with the poms. :) Like mother like daughter! You didn't tell me about Nashville! That will be so much fun for you an Clint. When are you going??? Are your parents watching the girls?
okay so i wasnt able to get onto your blog from previous comments but now i could and your family is so darn cute. love your little girls i really want my next to be a girl, i think sisters are fun! im glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch, and happy two year anniversary!!!and yes chubby babies are the best
Post a Comment