Chloe and Tayler are doing great. They love their new sister and are starting to adjust to life with an extra little one around. Tayler seems a little more unaffected then Chloe, But Chloe always has been our sensitive little drama queen! They started back up at dance and that was a little shaky. They had to switch teachers and Chloe was not happy about it. she cried in the corner for about 3/4 of the class. Tayler was fine she just ran around and did everything she was asked. We're still trying to figure out what we're going to do about maybe awitching them around a little, because Chloe keeps telling us "Miss M scares me!" Awww, when actually the teacher is so sweet, but just a little on the loud side... so I think that is what scares her. Who knows!
They have been absolutely spoiled this week. Everyone has brought them goodies, Lots of Lip Gloss, Cell phones, Candy, Flip Flops... and I was just informed by my Mom that the girls picked out Rolling tinkerbell suitcases at Wal-Mart. Hmmmm, a tad bit random, but that's what Grandmas are for. My Mom and Dad took the girls last night for an overnight, so I could sleep in with my little peanut this morning. Much needed! Here is the girls out to lunch with my Mom and cousin Andi- applying (or Eating rather), their lipgloss!
Kylie Jo is doing Tremendous! I couldn't ask for a more peaceful, sweet baby. She sleeps about 20 hours out of the day. She nurses like a champ. I have only heard her cry probably 5 times either because -she cant get latched soon enough or -doesn't like her diaper changed, but that's about it. She had a newborn photo shoot with our Friend Tami, who we just love, and I am anxiously awaiting to see how they turned out, because they looked to die for from my side of the camera :) All in all, she is a trooper and is handling our Crazy family beautifully!
My other two will return shortly, along with the chaos I'm sure. So who know when I'll update again, but hopefully it will be sooner than later! Sorry pictures are so grainy... I've only been shooting with my phone, I need to get my camera out!!















8 comments:
does it feel like this week flew by for you? you sound so happy! congrats :)
I am so glad to help whenever you need it! I love your kids like they're my own and I don't think I could survive being a mom if I didn't have you to talk to! You are so lucky to have such an amazing family, they all love you guys so much and that is priceless! Can't wait to see the pics from your newborn session!
She is so cute! I am glad she is so easy for you, you deserve it!! Hope you are getting some rest, it's good to have so much family around!
Glad to hear you survived the first week!
I wish we lived closer or I'd help you out too!
I'm a bad friend I totally should be helping you, but I have thought of you:) Does that count? Your kids are too cute and I'm glad the girls are doing good with baby #3:)
im so glad you're doing good. ive been thinking about you and how adjusting to 3 is going. i cant wait to see the pics!! she is so adorable. thank goodness for family and friends!! let me know if you need anything.
Kudos to you...can't imagine doing this with 3 little ones! Glad everyone is adjusting so well!
Wow Aly what a great baby you have. I hope she keeps up this good behavior! And is that rolly chubby thing in her mouth her hand? haha So cute!
Post a Comment