Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You know its time.....

to be done being pregnant when you start growing facial hair! OMG... I am putting lotion on my face the other night and I see a great little patch of blonde hair on my left cheek, nothing on the right... just a lonesome little patch on the left. Hmmmmm, I'd say my Hormones are on overdrive. Lets get this show on the road!!!!!

7 comments:

Matt and Hilary said...

Ha ha that's hilarious!! At least it wasn't a crazy long one :) Love you Al, today was fun!

Jenna said...

You are a crazy one! You're so funny! :)

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

You are hilarious.. I can't wait to see little Kylie.

The Oxford Family said...

So funny! At least it isn't black hair! One more day!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Good luck today! Cant wait to meet her!! :)

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL!! Yeah, its time to get that baby out:) I'm so excited for you.

Alexa Mae said...

Hahaha you are too funny! Love it. I can't believe its time already. Woo hoo!! Keep us posted. Love ya!