Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cleaning out my phone




and having a good laugh.......

sometimes I get so caught up in the day to day biz, that I forget about things that have happened. Good thing I capture cute moments on my phone, right?

Chloe is turning into a woman. Like really, she loves to wear high heels and jewelry, and says things in a really exaggerated voice, and argues like a teenager. ie-- on our way to get a haircut, she is saying to me "I don't know why you are taking me, I will NEVER get my hair cut with you." She is CRAZY, and sometimes I want to ring her neck. But at least I know I am giving her the foundation to be a strong minded woman....... (laughing). Anyways, I took a picture of her today, dolled up in her jewels and heels, and sporting her best "model" pose..... ANTM here she comes!

I purchased a triple stroller......... eh em, get ready for this... $50!!!!! The only thing it is missing is the front sun shade, but that's ok, Tayler can wear a hat or sun block for that matter!!!!! I am psyched. So are my legs..... they have been whipped into shape from pushing the seventy punds around the block. you think I am kidding?!?! Stroller =20lbs, Chloe=34, Tayler= 29, Kylie= 22lbs, so actually more than 70. So if you did the math correctly you would have either gathered that me = crazy or me= BUFF!

The rest is in the pictures. My girls are growing too fast! Kylie can now sit in the wagon which is HEARTBREAKING. C & T got hair cuts......... that's about all of the phone archives.

Have a great weekend folks :)







7 comments:

ConnieB said...

I have to do a post like this! I'm always "cleaning out" my phone too- and usually just email them to myself. Your girls are too cute. I'm coveting your stroller- where did you get it? I need a new one!

☂niki. said...

your girls are adorable and hilarious!

you're a cute mom!

The Oxford Family said...

Love it! I feel like I get a work out just pushing one! Can't imagine 3!

Unknown said...

That was the SAME stroller I had! How the heck did you get it for 50 bucks?

Chelsey Howard said...

That looks like an awesome stroller!! YAY:) I love all the pictures, you have such cute girlies!

Jared Organ said...

Such cute pics! Did you find the stroller on craig's list? You can probably order a sunshade from the company's website if you end up wanting one. That is so awesome you got it that cheap!

Alexa Mae said...

cute cute cute aly! they are getting so big. it's so crazy!!! that stroller is awesome.