Sometimes it is hard for me to believe everything that is going on in my life right now. We are so blessed that all of those things happen to be good..... well mostly good, there is one thing in my life that is causing me a lot of worry and hurt right now. But I have seen it all before, and I know there is not much I can do, but pray :)
I will say that my kids are thriving. Oh my gosh.... my beauties, right in front of my eyes are turning into little people. It is amazing. Chloe and Tayler did so beautiful at their Dance recital. I actually cried. I know, right.... I was THAT mom! The things they say, the things they do, their innocence just teaches me so much on a day to day basis of what life is really about. The small things.
As Clint and I have learned to be content with our life and just enjoy where we are in our life, enjoy our kids, and enjoy a pizza every now and again on the CC.... because neither of us want to spend our chump change allowance on a pizza! But we're doing it. We are living our own American Dream. And just as we have decided that enough is enough and it is ok to eek by, WAM, a giant opportunity fell in our lap. We have someone who wants to rent our house for 5 years! ?!?!?!?!?!? What? Does that even happen that someone seeks you out to rent your house..... or ask for a long term lease????? Ok, so now we are in Crazy mode again, getting pre quialified and searching for another investment home, that will actually be our home! So, yeah... we're moving. Staying in QC, staying humble.... but moving, possibly down the street :)
My Baby Ky, is crusing along every piece of furniture, or human limb she can hoist herself up on. It is unreal. She talks like a teenage girl on a midnight call to her new boyfriend. SHE YAKS- AND YAKS -AND YAKS. All gibberish, but she thinks it is pretty important. We can tell by the raise of her eyebrows, and flirtation of her hands. It is so cute. Her Ladybug Birthday bash is in the works, and looking to be so cute!
I have three weeks left of school, and then I am taking a little break! It's funny really. I had this grand plan, that I have once again been proven that I am not in charge of my grand plan.... I need to just surrender. Rather than packing my schedule full with school. I am going to take whatever I can online. One class at a time. And if life continues to move at the pace it is. I will be done, like tomorrow.
I forgot to tell you about how I puked on the cashier at Fry's, didn't I?????? We will close, with a funny! As I was fighting the most nasty stomach bug that had ever stepped foot in my body. I set out to Frys with just Chloe... My Mom had Tay and Ky. I was rushing through the store, taking bathroom breaks about every 5 mins. I had 6 items in my cart.... waiting for the cashier to hurry his A up.... I started turning green, I sensed it. He gave me a weird look, one eye cocked strangely like he had seen an alien. He said... "Hang on the Debit is being weird, give me a sec." Chloe is yelling in the background "Mom! Get me a machine toy! Don't you have any quarters?!"
I am silent looking down , peeking up every few seconds making sure Chester hadn't stolen my daughter. Finally the guy runs my card. He looks at me again, and says "Are you ok, Mam?"
I shake my head Yeah.... and there it was I puked everywhere, I tried to grab one of my bags to puke in, because I didn't know what else to do. Instead I grasped my mouth... which was a bad idea, because puke squirted out the cracks of my clenched fist. I literally RAN out the door, without my receipt or daughter. Then I yelled "Chlo Hurry..... Mommy is sick, HURRY (the last word was muttered in satans voice)" She cam running screaming and throwing a fit because "But... I WANTED a MACHINEY"
I got out of the double doors and was hurled over doing just that hurling. A sweet little bagger girl, says "Mam, you forgot your receipt?"
I Looked at her, like You've got to be kidding me, did you not see what just happened in there?!
and thats it... im a freak!
Hopefully I will be back sooner than later. Here is my beauties:



















7 comments:
oh my gosh! haha i would die!! your girls are so cute!
aly you are amazing, and this made me laugh pretty darn hard! Your girls are just as cute as can be. It impresses me so much that you always have all three and your self always dolled up and looking beautiful! I can barely get elizabeth ready and myself, and reed just gets a onezie.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUKED ON THE CASHIER!! So nasty yet so funny...unless you are him of course! Sounds like things are going great for you!
You are just so blessed Aly. I wish someone would come seek me out and RENT my flippin house! We have been trying to get out of here for years but can't. That is really great! I vote you come to Mesa!
I cannot believe the Fry's story! Too funny. Even funnier that Chloe wanted a toy and didn't care that you just threw up everywhere!
that is so exciting about your house!! woo hoo!! go you guys! mwah.
i cannot believe your frys story. i.would.die. but then again i've only had the stomach flu 3 times in my whole life. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!
Wow Aly, that is so so awesome about your house! I have to admitt I'm jealous, now you guys can take advantage of the market right now! I'm happy for you! Your girls are growing up so fast. We haven't really gotten to talk or get together lately so it's so crazy to see them growing up through pictures! I can't get over how old Chloe looks and is!
So sorry about your Fry's incident. I don't know what I would do, sounds horrible! So are you willing to continue shopping there now? :)
Beautiful baby girls! I can't believe Kylie is already going to be one!!! Hope you are feeling better and can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment