Monday, June 7, 2010

1 2 3 {cue tears}

whew. I made it back to blogland. I now people, have a one two and three year old and it brings me to tears. The days are zooming before my eyes. Seriously, I know you know. That's how it is for everyone.

{This blog post is being interupted by a link to a great giveaway to be beautified..... Go Click on "The Beauty Mark" button on my sidebar when you are thru reading }

Last week we were partying fools. We partied at home with fun in the water and smores. We partied with Graduates, We partied with One year olds covered in cake. We partied with Family celebrating all things real estate. We partied, ok. And now, it's back to the grind. Dance has resumed. We rushed out the door early this morning. On the way I received a giant smack in the face saying.... "I can't do this 3 days a week!!!!" There are limited days though that the girls can go on the same day, and I also upped Chloe to twice a week. So after talking to the Teach this morning, ahe advised me to bring them on Monday nights for two hours--- Tay Tay first, just the regular Tap/Jazz, and after Chloe would be allowed to squeeze into Hip Hop, even though it was full :) Gracious Teacher, I love you! So we are getting ready to head back out for more dancing. Chloe asked me.... "How do I dress for Hip Hop Mom?" I told her, just something she feels cool in! And I look at her right now, like OMG look at my baby in sneakers and leg warmers with a T-shirt and black booties--- It's my dream!!! She is growing up into a little girl who loves to dance and I can hardly believe my eyes, especially when I caught her practicing her "Diva Face" in the mirror. Its hilarious to me that she just does these things. Is it the environment thats changing or what??? I don't remember practicing diva faces at three... nor did I know what diva meant!! I love her.

And Tayler. Where do I begin. She is amazing. Her conversation these days consists of "Well, Mom {Eyeroll, hands on hips)I don't like that!" She is so sassy. She doesn't hesitate to tell me on a daily basis, "MOM I don't like you anymore!" running ot her room. I never had that with Chloe. But is so funny because Tay will come out 5 minutes later and tell me I hurt her feeling and she is mad at me, but she loves me. Ok, I can deal with that :) She is doing amazing in dance. She scooched in on her sister's class this morning that we reluctantly went to, and one of the Mom's said to me---- She is tiny, and she is the best one. I smiled. Seriously she is just a dancer. Everything she does is dance. All day, everyday she practices and tryes to teach everyone in the house her "Hands up, Booty shake" dance. Love my Tay.

And Kylie. Where did the year go? I remember the day like it was yesterday watching her struggle in Special Care and feeling more stressed than I ever had in my lifetime... Kicking myslef for rushing her out of my body, and worrying what would happen. and now look at her! She is one and beautiful and happy, and HILARIOUS! She makes our days funny. A lot like Tayler was, but is Chloe's twin. funny how that happens. she is literally a perfect MIX of my other two girls. Her first birthday was such a bittersweet day, as are all of them. I planned it for almost a month hoping to slow it off a little, and it has already come and gone. And I guess she received the Memo from her sisters that she is now a toddler and can be sassy. It has begun. At least she doesn't walk yet though, I can keep her baby (ish) a little longer. Kylie Claps, Waves, Makes fart noises, dances at the sound of a beat, EATS and EATS, and EATS, and loves to snuggle. Love you my sweet baby.

And me. I passed my class, PRAISE THE LORD! 82%. Taking a breather now, and will dive in on my next online class in the next couple months after I start adjusting to working Sundays at the hospital, and Saturday mornings at the studio. By the way.... if you are in the QC area and interested in getting your daughter into dance (2-4)... I teach on Saturday mornings. OR any of the teachers are great, but of course I would love to have them. go HERE

Well, I guess we will chat later friends.............................


She might be Narcoleptic.... really


I could never replace this relationship


SMORES, anyone?

















9 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

That picture of Chloe and Tayler is priceless. How sweet that they have such a great relationship. They will cherish that forever I'm sure.

I love all ladybug theme party. How cute. The cakes, matching shirt, and balloons....to die for!

Unknown said...

Oh let me think back, I distinctly remember a three year old who thought the world revolved around her!! The mirror reflected the face of a diva, the one who ran the lives of the four other people who happened to live there. My goodness you didn't need a single lesson, you were born with diva attitude!! Seriously you wonder where they get it???????

The Oxford Family said...

Love the cuddle pic; makes me miss my sisters! and seriously...Sawyer will be 1 tomorrow and I am a wreck! How did it come so fast?!?!

Alexa Mae said...

cute cute cute!! i love that your girls love dance. and i love chloe hugging tay in their sleep. that is the sweetest thing! i cannot believe a year has come and gone....that was fast. happy birthday to little miss ky!

Unknown said...

OK. Her party couldn't be any cuter-- seriously. LOVE the lady bug theme! Where did you get the cake from? It is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Post. xoxo

Chelsey Howard said...

Your girls are seriously adorable, I think I write that everytime, but they really are!! Oh, the bittersweet birhtdays:) I know how you feel, I cry everytime one of my kids get a year older, so you aren't alone there:) And btw I LOVE the picture of the girls snuggling together in bed!!!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

I love the lady bug party! I'm pretty sure that's going to be the theme for Charlotte's 1st birthday party...hope you dont mind! :) And thanks for the update on her girls! i enjoyed learning about their personalities! I'm so glad they love to dance! I hope so much that Lottey does too! If they are anything like their Momma, they will be amazing dancers!
Aso, thank you for the nice compliment you left me on my blog! Love ya!

Krystal Arnett said...

Aly,
Your girls are just too cute for words. Seriously, I just love them and they are getting so big. We need to get together and do a play date real soon. So, I just saw that you won the Beauty Mark makeover. How excited are you? You totally deserve it and I can't wait to see pics!!