Monday, June 14, 2010

9 to 5 baby

Oh this week is just hmmmmmmmm, what would be the words... well I will just say not one of my favorites.

Once again I have busied myself. Busied my life. It's what I do. I am a BUSY BODY. I am working at the hospital again. Not 9 to 5 thank Goodness. Just 4 simple shifts a month, when Clint is home on Saturday nights.

But, this week. It's a little thing the corporate world likes to call NEO. New Employee Orientation. Ummmmm shoot me!

Really I mean who is that enthusiastic about Policies, Procedures, Ethics, and Benefits. Infection Control was awesome, but the rest........... BLAH. When these people walk in giddy and seriously THUSED to be alive and are all GUNG HO Banner Health, it really makes me wonder what they are smokin in the back buildings there.

No, No. I kid. I wish I could be that enthusiastic. So anyways, I guess I will have more time to work on it since my schedule is 8-4 all week. Sweet.

*In all seriousness, I am just being funny, and I am so grateful to have a job at a killer facility with awesome people all around me :) :) :)

So, No fun blogging this week. This is all you get.

BUT I will tell you a little surprise showed up at our door step today.... something the girls are just jumping for joy about outside!!!!!!! They are so loved.... {and spoiled}.

That's all I've got.

BTW.... how crazy is it that I won a MAKEOVER with the Beauty Mark!? I never win anything.... and I won this. Amazing. I will let you know when I go all "what not to wear" on ya! Thanks to Hillary and Courtney :)

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

It's a good busy, right? ;)

andermom said...

I can't believe I saw you at the hospital today! That was so random!