It's been a while.
In this time I have come across some Eye opening scenarios. Ok, not really eye opening.... just things that surprised me of myself.
Lame post a little, but I can't pull anything else out of me these days.
1. DISCOVERY 1: I am the type of Mom, who I so often criticized, and accused of creating Bratty kids..... that Mom who so willingly Cut the edges of the pbj known as "THE CRUST" {Insert the villain sound effect). If I remember correctly I had to just bite around the crust... and sometimes had to eat it too. But I am now happy to cut the crust. What's happened to ME?!?!?!
2. I jumped on the crazy Vampire Bandwagon. Whew. So Happy I did. I can't beilve it. I read a 600 page book in 2 days. Unbelievable. And now my dreams are filled with a pale, skinny, red lipped boy named Rob Pattinson (Edward). mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Call me crazy, but I have a crush. Clint definitey laughed at me and questioned my sanity when he woke to my reading lamp still bothering him at 2:40 in the morning. That was when he got all Edward on me and demanded I get some rest! I loved it :)
3. Exhaustion = Looney Tune! I started the night shift at the hospital on the weekends. And I remember the weird feelings and emotions it comes with. I love working in healthcare. I love the adrenaline and surprises that come in a hospital. But most often when I get home. I sleep for about two hours and the control freak in me gets up to tell whoever has the kids-- "The right way". Understandable, right?? Usually by that night when my body has functioned off of 24 hours without sleep, I get weird. I get manic. The littlest thing makes me mad, usually hunger. My sentences don't make sense. It's weird. But I'll deal.
4. The more money you have, the more money you spend! Point blank. We are nipping that in the butt......... like now!
5. Vehicle registration always has a way of sneaking its grubby envelope in the mail at the worst time, doesn't it??
6.I became aware today, as I read my book and chugged some crystal light and-- ate some oreos........ that I haven't worried about food woas in about a month. I haven't had a hard time lately. {Knocking on wood) Its it because I am busy? Is it because I stopped drinking soda, and I feel better?? Is it that I am flat out tired of beating myself up?? Not sure. But I am thankful!
7. I am so grateful for my family. SO Blog Cliche, and rather corny, but really I am. Extended family. Friends that are practically family. Immediate too. I am so in debted to all of them. I try to think of great ideas to repay all of them, but I am not sure how to. I'll get there.
8. With all this Baby Craze...... Babies in tummies, Babies being born, Babies being conceived----------- sheesh I won't even say it! I don't dare. The thought of it might empregnante me. I have a baby. She is 1. She is such a baby, and Clint and I are totally soaking it up, and a little emotional that she will be sassy in not ime like her coolest big sisters. I have time. I need to GET that for once. But the thought of not nursing a warm babies body and not going through the whole process of L&D makes me sad. It's weird. Babies are so addicting. But when do you say enough is enough. Maybe I'll ask The Duggars..................
Time to switch my laundry
Goodbye for now
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
haha ask the duggars. i find myself in the same boat... the whole l&d is just the greatest experience. and my sis just had a baby today, that wont help:) i think i want to meet the next kid and excited to do so but not ready to take care of him or her. i feel the same way, excited to have this time to enjoy this 1yr old instead of already prego/ prepairing for the next one. i try to tell myself... there is no rush or timetable, we have time. and you already have three, you are amazing, really you are.
Car refistration really does suck! And yes, there is always at least 3 people at a time that are pregnant. That's just the phase of life right now. And yes, you definetly have a baby, and a cute one at that! But it is a little addicting. I don't know how you survive working the night shift at the hospital. I actually wanna call and talk to you about it, I'm just curious. Any way, good luck with everything super mom!!
Post a Comment