Clint. To my love. You are my everything. Yesterday we sat down to make a five year plan for where we want our life to go.... and while that means me having to put A LOT of hard work in to get there, I know it is worth it. He is worth it. To see his face light up as we talked about the great things we can accomplish together by the time we are 30, and give our girls an amazing life to be remembered.... I would do anything.
To My Dad. John as I refer to him.... not because he is not my Dad, but because he has always been a friend and a Dad, and that is just what fit. The term "Dad" was never positive for me when I was young so it was hard for me to even use the word without cringing. So John was perfect! Anyways. He is amazing. Always been there when he didn't have to be. And now as I am older and out of the house with my own children to raise, he never ceases to amaze me the way he offers advice, showers my girls with love, and includes my husband in everything. John, I love you, and a sneak peek at your birthday present will be at the bottom! We tried to combine your two favorite things. Grandkids and the Yankees!
To my Brother Matt. You have overcome so much in your life and I commend you for everything you do today! This guy works so hard to support his family, and literally is one of the BEST husbands I have ever witnessed. Ol Hil is pretty lucky!! Love you Matty.
And Andy. I can't go to deep with this one or I will go blubbery and teary. Keep Treking and never forget how much your family loves and supports you. You are capable of amazing things And! Love you. And I can promise you that your life is about to change more than you would ever know is possible. Can't break any news here yet, but maybe you can catch the hint ;)
And the Boys...... Cash and Zac. What little sweethearts these boys are. I am not good at terms for boys, I am sure Matt would shutter to hear me call them sweethearts. But I sure love them. I promised a pic of Zac and I will dleiver below... and you even get a bonus. The best video ever. Cash Man swinging clubs with Dad. Precious! Even if I never have a son. I have enough love around me for the Men in my life to fill the void......................... I hope















2 comments:
Very sweet post! You definitely have some wonderful guys in your life.
Your girls are so sweet. I wish the pictures were a little bigger. I can't totally see their perfect little faces!!!
You are very lucky to have such wonderful men in your life! It's so great that you and Clint love eachother so much to support eachother's dreams, even when it means more work for the other. Don't you wish all marriages could be like that?!
Post a Comment