Thursday, September 18, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

Hello Everyone. Well there is not much new around here... just same old stuff, different day, different tantrum ;) I just had to post this pic, it is too funny. Look at all of these babies, can you believe it? Our "Girls" group has all been having babies this year and last and they are everywhere... and Cash is still on his way too.

I love babies, which is why I am trying to get on at Mercy Gilbert in Post Partum. There is never openings with the Mamas and babies, so I jumped when I saw it. Wish me luck!

Kind of makes me want another one...............................................:)



Bryson * Chloe * Tayler * Savannah * Lacey * Kenzie *Gracie (Cash is still to shy to come out and play!)

2 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I didn't know about the Mercy Gilbert opening. That would be awesome. You would be so good. I just love this pic.! So much fun. I'm still in shock that we actually got one. :) I went to the Target by my house yesterday and they didn't have the black shirts- so I will be venturing out your way, probably today!

the bero's said...

oh my gosh! that is an unbelievable picture! talk about a play date, huh? well good luck with the job! oh and let me know about the backyardigans as soon as you decide! hope to see ya soon girly :)