I was subbing classes for Hil, because she is having Cash tomorrow morning... so I decided to let Chloe go, since it was a 2-3yr class. She wore a white onesie with a purple flowered tutu (My Mom and I bought them for both girls in Oceanside last yr for $4....Unbelievable)...plus if she didnt already looked grown up enough in her dancin shoes, I straightened her hair this morning and my baby suddenly looked like a 15 yr old-- Oh my heart just breaks! She did really well, but kinda got either really bored or tired... not sure, there is one pic where you will see she is not sure what is going on :)
The girls are also getting their pictures taken in October for their birthdays, so I decided to order them some really pretty, poofy tutus to have them wear. They are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen. Every girl needs one to spin around in. So one day while Chloe was sleeping, Tayler and I played dress up and she looked so cute I just about died. More pictures of that for proof :)
I got that job at Mercy Gilbert. I am really happy about it, but very nervous to move to part time. But I am going to focus again on being a Mom full time and working for just some extra cash on the side.
I am not pregnant yet, I feel like every person I run into has asked me in the last couple weeks. I'm hoping it is simply because of my glowing skin... rather than my poochy stomach (dying with embarassment). Seriuosly that makes for the most awkward moment, I never know what to say. Do I lie and say "Oh Yes, I'm so excited" or "Um, No! thanks a lot you blankity blank". Well I finally answered with an answer that would make the asker feel about as horrible as I. I said "Nope I guess I am just fat, thanks for pointing it out." Wham Bam Thank You Mam ;) There needs to be a rule, you dont ask someone they are pregnant until they are about to launch a baby out the front of their tummy! That is my rant for today, thanks for listening.
* You can see in one of the pics, how much Chloe takes after my arched back with the tummy sticking out, its so cute when they're little :)
















7 comments:
Ah your girls are SO cute. We all need to plan a big slone trip, so we can see everyone. Its so hard to see everyone because everyone is so busy, but I hope to see you guys soon!!!
Oh my goodness! Such cute pics! I am dying over Chloe, she looks so adorable! Straighten her hair again tomorrow before you come over! I want to see it so bad! and Tay is just the happiest little thing now, we had so much fun playing with her today! She's such a cutie!
Oh ya and that's so exciting that you got the job at Mercy Gilbert! Congrats! And I totally agree with you about the pregnant thing, no one should ask unless your at least like 5 months when you actually know for sure! I am always so scared of asking anyone because I would just die if they said they weren't pregnant! Oh and you are so stinkin tiny, the only reason people are asking if you're prego is because they know you guys are trying!
How cute!! I can't believe how big Chloe looks with her hair straight! I'm dying over the pregnant questions...where do these people come from?? It's common knowledge that you NEVER ask that question! Anyway, your girls are adorable I look forward to seeing their birthday pictures :)
I didn't know that you guys were trying to get preggo again? That is the way to do it though. Have them all close together then be done!
YOur girls are just so adorable! Love the sweet little tutu's.
Cute pictures! I love the tutus and Chloe looks so cute and grown up. Her hair is so long when it's straightened! I am so excited for you that you got the job at Mercy. It be so much easier on you to get more sleep and sounds more fun since you get to work with all the babies! You are so totally not fat. I agree with Jenna the only reason people are asking is because we all know that you are trying and are so excited to hear about it.
Oh that is too cute. Chloe totally reminds me of you. I just made Emi a really cute tutu the other day. I just need to get her in dance again so she can wear it. She was doing dance with a lady who does it out of her house but I want to put her at a studio but I just have gotten around to it. What a great mom I am!
Post a Comment