I am so happy to announce the birth of my handsome nephew
Cash! What an amazing experience it was to be in the room, out of the room, in the waiting room and then finally hear the news that it was time to push!! So My Mom, Dad, Joni, Clay and I were anxiously waiting in the waiting room for what felt like hours when her DR walked out and gave us a thumbs up :) Hilary was trying so hard to have him born by midnight so they could all have birthdays on the 1st. Matt's is Feb 1st, Hil March 1st... and whatya know it at 11:59 pm Oct 1st Cash arrived into this world at 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long.
We got to go in right after, and were greeted by Matt who was speechless in tears... as he started to giggle/cry saying "I just don't know what to say, it was unbelieveable." Hilary was crying, Matt was crying, The nurses, everyone was balling besides little Cash. It was such an emotional moment that I am so glad I go to share with Matt and Hilsy. I love you both so much, and I love Cash even more ;)
I have better pictures, but my camera is giving me troubles... so here are a few from my phone.

7 comments:
That is so awesome! He is such a cutie I can't wait to see him! I'm so happy for Matt and Hil, they're gonna be such good parents!
oh yay! how sweet, i am jealous of the name! that's what we were going to use for stella if she was a boy! tell them congratulations...
Yay! I can't wait to go meet him. I'm so glad everything went well. That is so sweet that even the nurses were crying! The babies are finally all here!
Such a cutie! And Cash. How original! I like it!!! :)
Thanks Alsy for all of your help and support :) I'm so glad you were there! We love you so much!!
Okay, so I just read everyone's comments on your last post and I did not know you were trying to get pregnant again. Girl, you are crazy and I love it. You are the best mommy and I am so excited for you. I think I may want to start trying again sooner than later. Talan is such an angel baby and he is getting so big so fast that I alreay want another little one. But we will see, he may turn into a monster and then I will change my mind.
Ah he is so cute. The house is on Sossaman and Guadalupe!!! We move in the beginning of November. We would love for you guys to come over and see it sometime! Just let me know!!!
Post a Comment