Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged????

Ok, I guess I was tagged, but I dont really get it, Thanks Alot Alex ;) So I think I am suppose to tell 7 random things about myself, so here I go:

1. I am pretty high strung most of the time. There is never a time that my mind is not racing about my GIANT list of things to do, but at the same time I hate actually getting my list of things done. I am always behind on Laundry and Dishes, but I would never let anyone know. (Until Now) If I have guests...I spend a week scrubbing my house clean so people think I really have it all together.

2. I hate being Judged, and am always worried about that people are judging me.

3. I absolutely adore my husband and kids. There is something about Clint that on a day to day basis totally draws me to him... its usually his dark eyes behind the shadow of his hat. It is the same thing that attracted me to him in Jr. High, ooh gosh I just can't get enough of him. But I wil be honest...There are days I would like to kick him where the sun dont shine! And of course my kiddos. Enough Said, they are my life...my world.

4. I am afraid of the dark, still. We sleep with our TV on every night. Clint hates it, but he knows he will be woken up with a crazy suggestion to go check outside, because I swore I heard something or saw a weird shadow in the window-- IF the TV is not on.

5. I wish I could some how make a huge difference in the world. My two big things that make my heart thump are Girls with Eating Disorders... I wish I had money and a degree to open up a Clinic to help girls who are stuck in the nasty cycle of ED. And of course, Young kids with Autism. I want to save them all- it is heartbreaking to see the devastation of this Disorder.

6. I believe Money is the root of all evil. It absolutely stresses me out to think how tight it can be some months, but then on the other side.... when I have a huge chunk of it, there is nothing more liberating than going on a crazy shopping spree. Lucky for me I love shopping for other people...so I dont seem to selfish.

7. My Parents are my best friends, they truely are two of the four people that I can open up to and cry. I have a really hard time opening myself up to people and letting my "wall" down. I love all of my friends, but my Family are the ones who get me through my toughest times...I love you guys!


So Now I am suppose to tag a few of you out there, so I tag: AMY, COURTNEY, and MARY.

5 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I'm totally scared of the dark too!!! :)

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Money really is the root of all evil. Isn't it funny how we all are scared of the dark? I really think everyone is a little afraid, even our big tough men that will never admit it. It's funny though that you sleep with the TV on. Clint's a good guy for letting you. I think Levi would just tell me to get over it. He's such a sympathetic guy. :)

the bero's said...

it's ok about the phone tag, i got your text and went looking on the computer so i wanted your email to send you some pictures of the ones i found...do you know the name and brand of the one you want?

i didnt know you had a tattoo!?!

Alexa Mae said...

i knew you'd figure it out. its pretty blog-explanitory. haha i loved reading this, it was fun to learn new things. i used to sleep with the tv on, it was the only way for me to fall asleep. but then i had a baby....
you are so cute and sweet!! we need to get together again. we might be movin out there...yay!

Mary Taylor said...

I loved reading this! I totally agree that money, though necessary to survive, can bring about much heartache. I love what you said about Clint, he probably loved hearing that ;) What a sweet wife.