So I got on today to make some slideshows of my kids' lives so far, and I labeled Tayler's for her first year and Chloe's that she is 2... but I realized, wait... Chloe is not 2 yet, she has a week to go! I left the slideshow anyways... but it is funny knowing that for the rest of their lives they will be the same age for 10 days. So as of now I have two 1 yr olds :) And I love them both for everything they have changed in my life!
Chloe & Tayler:
Thank You for enriching my life for these past two years. Thank You for making everyday an adventure, good or bad, I always look back and laugh. Thank You for always laughing at my jokes, and giving your sweet smiles when I need them most :) Thank You for making every shopping trip a nightmare...sending me a gentle reminder, "Mommy, it's not about you anymore...We're in control!" Thank you for behaving at the Grocery store when I bribe you with cookies. Thank You for letting me dress you matching... just because I want to, even though you may hate it. Thank You for being Daddy's girls, so I can get a break every now and then. Thank You for understanding Mommy has to work, and enjoying going to Ms. Kimberly's. Thank You for loving our dogs and always letting them cover you in kisses. Thank You for being best friends. Thank You for getting in Girl fights even at 1 & 2... it makes for funny moments. Thank You for loving to eat, and being chubby, You both are beautiful just the way you are! Most of all, Thank You for loving Mommy unconditionally through the good and bad! You two are my whole world, I love You!
(If anyone wonders why I right these letters to my kids for the whole world to see, it is actually because I am going to print my blog into a scrapbook... not just so I can brag on how much I love my kids, although I have no shame in doing it all day everyday)
Scroll Down and enjoy the slideshows!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I love the slideshows, it is so crazy to me how old they both are getting! It seems like yesterday you came to see me in the hospital after I had Kenz and miss Chloe was still in your tummy! Time goes by way too fast! And that is so cool that they are the same age for 10 days. I thought my kids were close together, geez I don't know how you did that!
I love it; I can't believe how fast time goes. I am also printing my blog; so, don't worry you are not the only that is using it as a journal as well. I think it is such a convenient way to scrapbook since I will never scrapbook. Don't have the time or talent for that. Anyway, your girls are just as sweet as ever and you are such a great mommy. I miss you. Happy Birthday T and Chloe!!
I can't believe Tayler is one- and she is so stinkin' adorable!!! It's so crazy that it has already been a year. You should give yourself some major props for raising 2 infants!! I don't know how you did it? Where did the girls get their moose shirts? Savannah has the same exact one except it's a sweatshirt! Well...see ya tonight! I'm excited to finally get together with everyone. :)
Post a Comment