I love now that it is fall... there is something about the way it smells outside and all of the yummy candles that are coming out that just make it feel more like fall. And gathering with family on Saturdays and Sundays is such a great feeling. This past Saturday, we spent the day at my parents house with my brother Andy and we all just napped and made lunch and cookies...it was perfect! Then we went to Clint's parents house-- played horse shoes, grilled out, and had a fire at night. Now today, while the girls are at Daycare and I am in between jobs... I decided to come help Hil out and play with my Man Cash while she got some Laundry done and all the other stuff that new Mommies need help with :) I love my family so very much and dont know what I would do without them. Happy Fall Everyone!
I agree- I LOVE FALL!!!! There is something heartwarming that the change in seasons brings! Your girlies look so cute in their matching t's. And I have to say you have the cutest nephew around. I'm looking forward to the girls' bday party. Talk to you soon!
Fall is the best! We can actually go outside and play! YAY! We've been going on bike rides every day! Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend, family get together are always fun! I can't wait to see Cash, those are such cute pics! See ya tomorrow maybe! :)
i LOVE LOVE LOVE fall too!!! its my absolute fav. and how cute are you girls!? they are so much fun! that baby is the most precious thing ever, and came with a nice head of hair!! p.s. have your headaches gone away?? wink---
Yes, I love fall too. It's my favorite season. The candles for fall are my favorite, the pumpkin and spice smell! I always have the best memories from this time of year too. Your weekend sounded so nice and relaxing. Those are the best weekend. We need to plan a bbq for the boys!
I LOVE this time of year too. This was a great post I love lazy days with family. BTW - Chloe looks SO CUTE it that picture!! Her hair is adorable! Cash is just the cutest newborn ever, he totally looks like Matt. Happy Fall!
I want you to come and check out mi casa anyway, so it's totally ok that you invited yourself! :) um Brooklyn's birthday party is on the 26th at one if you wanna stop by. Oh and I am on vacation for a while too, so whatever is good for you-did you start your job?
We are Keeping Busy Raising our Family and living our life to the fullest! We have three beautiful daughters: Chloe, Tayler, and Kylie. We are so blessed for everything that we have and are so Thankful for our wonderful Family and friends. Enjoy The Blog!
9 comments:
I agree with you-- fall is the best!
I love that your girls have matching shirts on. I do that with my boys and my hubby gets so mad at me!
I agree- I LOVE FALL!!!! There is something heartwarming that the change in seasons brings! Your girlies look so cute in their matching t's. And I have to say you have the cutest nephew around. I'm looking forward to the girls' bday party. Talk to you soon!
Fall is the best! We can actually go outside and play! YAY! We've been going on bike rides every day! Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend, family get together are always fun! I can't wait to see Cash, those are such cute pics! See ya tomorrow maybe! :)
i LOVE LOVE LOVE fall too!!! its my absolute fav. and how cute are you girls!? they are so much fun! that baby is the most precious thing ever, and came with a nice head of hair!!
p.s. have your headaches gone away?? wink---
Oh girl, I just had to tell ya, your comments always crack me up... Leaving my kids saying "What's so funny, Mommy?" Thanks for the laughs!
Yes, I love fall too. It's my favorite season. The candles for fall are my favorite, the pumpkin and spice smell! I always have the best memories from this time of year too. Your weekend sounded so nice and relaxing. Those are the best weekend. We need to plan a bbq for the boys!
I LOVE this time of year too. This was a great post I love lazy days with family. BTW - Chloe looks SO CUTE it that picture!! Her hair is adorable! Cash is just the cutest newborn ever, he totally looks like Matt. Happy Fall!
OK! How much and where do I get one? I know Megan sells pampered chef, right?
I want you to come and check out mi casa anyway, so it's totally ok that you invited yourself! :) um Brooklyn's birthday party is on the 26th at one if you wanna stop by. Oh and I am on vacation for a while too, so whatever is good for you-did you start your job?
oh and I wanna see your place too ma'am! call me
Post a Comment