Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am Selling my Car!

Ok, now is the time I need to call out on all of the people that I know. If anyone knows of anyone else looking for a Little SUV in perfect condition...please point them my way. I will list all of the Details which I know are boring to you, but in case anyone is interested.

2007 Kia Sportage LX V6
20K miles
No Problems, All Maintenence up to date
Keyless Entry
Alarm System
Tinted Windows
CD
Power Everything
Fold Down Seats for storage

$13,000 is what we are asking..... KBB for $14,600, but we have to sell this thing :)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

You guys are absolutely crazy! I can't believe you're selling your car already and that price is insanely cheap! I bet you'll be able to sell it easily, it's so nice! Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

Wish I knew someone--but I don't! Good luck selling it! Did you try posting it on CL?
Are you upgrading to a third row?

Alexa Mae said...

good luck!! i bet you'll sale is quick. its a nice car!! what are you guys going to get??

the bero's said...

i completely trust him...i believe he is going to take america in the direction it needs to go and out of the downward spiral we've been in the last 8 years...i totally pegged you as republican girl :) haha...(we can still be friends though...)