Do I dare say it... I feel like the biggest slacker lately. I had to quit my job, which I am half way sad about, but halfway relieved. I was making pretty much equivalent to what I am paying in Daycare, so really it is not worth it, right??? Plus, I have been sick with the baby and ridiculously EXHAUSTED! I don't remember being this tired with the girls, but maybe I just blocked it out. Every night at 7:00pm I hit this wall where I feel like someone slipped something in my drink, it's like a drug induced tired feeling. So poor Clint has been Oh so Lonely at night ;)
The slacker feeling comes from the fact that my kids are still in Daycare for another two weeks, because I had already paid... so now I am just sitting at home with no kids, and no job... feeling like "The heck with house work! I think I might go get my hair done or go shopping."
This is Bad! I need to get up and do my dishes and Laundry, and then possibly reward myself with a trip to Target. The girls need Holiday outfits anyways!! Well, at least I have acknowledged the fact that I am slacking. Oh wait wait wait... there's more. Last night I taught some Dance classes, and I usually love going, because I get a good workout and I love teaching Contemporary combos...it reminds me of the Good ol Days. Anywho, I realized halfway thru my 4 yr old Tap class that I very well might not make it through the next 4 hours. By the time I got to the older kids classes... I was DEAD. I taught a little bit, but then just sat and watched them do everything. I got paid to sit and watch students dance :)
I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts, because soon I will be losing my mind again being a Full time Mommy x 3!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
HaHa you crack me up. You aren't a slacker. It is good for you to get time to yourself once in a while!! And I'm not even pregnant and I hit that wall at the same time lol, so no worries you are a great mom!
The price of daycare is sickening! I think that is pretty much why all of us moms stay home--because it is cheaper!
That is good that you get a break for a few hours without the girls. I need one of those!
Costco has really cute Christmas dresses in right now. I don't know how small of size they come in though???
I love how a trip to Target has become a reward! I can't imagine having two little girls and a baby on the way, you must be exhausted! I think you should relax for the next couple weeks while your girls are in daycare...you probably need the rest!
slacker? please. i would so be soaking that up. sleep eat watch tv and sleep some more...thats what i would do! im glad you are back at home!
Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm sorry you are feeling so sick. Hopefully you are coming to the end of it! Then you can enjoy that second trimester. I think we should all try and take a break from our very busy lives and go out for a Christmas dinner just like last year! Just us girls, no spouses and no kids. What do you think?
Aly, come on! You totally are not a slacker. I think you are amazing that you have two little girls, a baby on the way, and all you can think about is cleaning?! The last two months of my pregnancy and first six weeks of the boys being born I couldn't even think about cleaning. You are funny. I wish I could have a couple hours to myself to take a nap. Once your little baby is here your life will only be crazy busy again. Enjoy the down time.
oh i hear you. i dont do anything at all.. no housework no cooking because i want to vomit after i smell the aroma for more than 5 minutes( my tummy is swirling just stating that last sentinse) and i just have no energy what so ever! i just cant wait for this first trimester to be over. as im sure you cant either!! and it sounds like a wise decision to quit your ob especially if your arnt making much after daycare.
Aly you are so not a slacker, look at you go, you have two little girls who always keep you on your toes all the time lol ;) your a great mom! We cant wait to hear what you guys are havin! Just relax,eat and eat and eat, and enjoy being pregnant!!!
Post a Comment