Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Ouch!
So today when I was getting the girls out of the car for daycare and as I was closing the door... I forgot to remove me finger from the door, and there it was stuck behing a heavy, closed, Suburban door. I opened the door as fast as I can only to see a horribly smashed finger. I left my kids as fast as I could and got in the car and screamed and cried. Then I realized Oh Crap I am going to pass out! I pulled over at the Pork shop by my house, so I wouldn't crash, rolled down the window, Threw up, and tried to reclaim my cool. Ugh, I just needed to get home! Then I finally get home and Called my Mama crying, and Clint, then My Dad. I was such a Baby! I refused to go to the Doc, scared to death of what they would do to it. Finally aroung noon I couldn't take it anymore... I went. The DR was so nice and calmly told me he had to put a steaming hot needle thru my fingernail to release the blood and then the pressure would ease off and my nail wouldn't come off. "Um Come again????" I was dying! But I decided If I can handle a baby barreling thru my VaJayJay then I can handle this, right? WRONG!!! So much worse :( But I live to tell and It feel a little better, plus I got some pain pills out of the deal! Pictures soon to come of our Family on Thanksgiving, my new Dark hair, and Clint's funny opinion on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
yikes, i would pass on that!
I am excited to see the hair :)
OH MY GOSH! That sounds and looks absolutely awful!!! I'm so sorry! You poor thing, I'm light headed right now just thinking about how that might have felt! You're a trooper! Glad you're feeling better though and got some pain killers! Thanks again for having us over to make reindeers! The kids had a blast! BTW... They make such cute christmas tree decorations!
Oh my heck Aly!!! That looks so horrible. I can't believe that happened to you. I would totally die. Isn't it crazy how you can be so consumed with your kids that you don't even realize you are shutting your fingers in the car! haha. The life of a mother!! :) Well I hope it gets better soon! Love ya girl!!
Oh ow!!!!!!!! That looks so painful. I'm getting light headed just thinking about it. I can't believe you dropped the girls off and tried to play it cool until you got back in your car! I would have been freaking out. YIKES!
Ah MAN!! That looks like it hurts!
Hope it feels better soon!
I guess it was a good thing it was you and not one of the girls, right? If it did that to you imagine what it would do to one of their little baby fingers....
Oh man! I'm sorry. I think when the doctor told me about the needle I would have walked out. Good job on being tough. You are right, if we can handle childbirth we can handle anything! :)
Oh my gosh. i would die. how did you handle that. is that after the needle thing too?? yikes!! i laughed about your bravery thinking if i can push a baby out....you would think we were stronger, but some things can make grown men cry. like slamming your finger in a suburban.
So me and my mom and Katie are having a heartattack. Are you allowed to take pain pills when you are pregnant???? We are worried
Post a Comment