Since this was the 2nd time we had been to Build A Bear, the girls had it all down. Each of them even picked a different $10 bear out of the bucket on their own (I have trained them well), We waited in line, they picked out noises, they didn't scream at the stuffer machine.... IT was beautiful! I couldn't believe it. This day was actually succeeding without my Double, WOW! After we finished, we of ocurse stopped at DQ, and then we headed home. Best of all, No one screamed on the way home. SO of course I am feeling like My gosh, my life is finally getting EASY, but that is soon to change I know, but it's ok it makes me look forward to when they are all 15 mos and up.
Other News. I have started the girls room, and it is coming along so cute! My mother in law is making them a little Junior bunk, which will be so cute, and I am just waiting on some letters and another print, then we should be done. My Fav part of the room is the white Vanity, which Clint and his Mom made for me when I was a junior in High School. I loved that thing, I used it every morning to get ready at, and NOW it fits perfectly in the Princess Room. I tried to take a picture of my progress, but it is hard to see so bare with me.
BTW... My Ultrasound is set!!!!! January 16, I will find out my fate :) I have no intuition this time at all. I just keep imaginging my reaction for both outcomes, and I am pretty sure they will both involve tears! We will see :)
























7 comments:
What a fun momma you are!
I LOVE days like that where BOTH kids are in good moods!
Love their cute room!
I'm so glad that you got to enjoy a day with both your girls!!! LOVE their matching sweaters by the way.
Well I guess they're not matching...but they are still cute!
oooo they are so stinkin cute!! kudos to you. its still hard for me to do that.{not bringing a single stroller} you are such an awesome momma! i am excited for jan 16!!
Looks like it was a success!
Sorry...just saw your comment on my page...I feel enormous already! I am not looking forward to growing larger :) I am sure you look fabulous! When do you find out what you are having? You hoping for a boy?!? :) I can't wait to know, I am hoping next month!
How fun! That is the best when you are kind of expecting to have a crazy day and the kids end up being really good! Their little bears are so cute! I haven't been in that place forever, I've always been kind of scared because I think it costs over a hundred dollars! I'll have to try it out though! I can't wait to find out what you're having, that is so soon! Hope you guys have a good new years!
Post a Comment