Ok, so I decided I need to start taking pics of the Tum Tum. It is so fun for me now to look back at my tummy with the girls, but posing for the pic today made me a tad bit nauseated! I am different this time. Yes, I know I am on my 3rd, and am curvier and more "womanly" Yada Yada. But I still am just feeling more fat all over, rather than just in my tummy. I feel like I have a football stretched across rather than just a cute little basketball in the front. EEK. So for you that have had one of each... am I in luck??? Does this mean boy?? Or does it simply mean I need to lay off the brownies? We have all heard the Ol Wives Tales, but I will trust those of you who have 1 of each... or even just a boy. I am way too anxcious! I only have like 12 days left to find out, yet I am still trying to solve the mystery of Why I am Large and in charge already at 15 weeks. Ha Ha....all in good fun! I actually don't mind getting big. Ok, I am lying again, I can't wait to start working out post partum. What can I say... I haven't shed all of those old weight fears I once battled, but I am content with being Plump as long as I have a healthy Baby growing :) Enough Enough, Now you be the judge! Do you see a difference? Be honest!
Baby #3 15 weeks

Tayler 18 weeks

Chloe 18-20 weeks
11 comments:
You are so dang cute preggers!! love it. and actually supposedly, that shape means BOY!!! for me it was like that. good luck mama! you look so good!
I think you actually look smaller this time?!?! Maybe it's the angle!? Either way, you look great! I have done every old wives tale too! They haven't even scheduled my U/S and I am desperate to know!
I think that pic. makes you look super tiny actually. I can't really tell a diff. in the pictures but it's probably the angles. I'll have to see in person. I can't believe you're finding out so soon. Can you even sleep or are you just TOO ANXIOUS??
I agree, I actually think you look smaller in the recent one! And I have no idea what shape means or anything. But I can't wait to find out what you're having!
I really hope people didn't think I was out to hear compliment or anything. I am a little smaller, but I guess if you could see it straight on in person... you would see how wide it is! I was not meaning to be an insecure attention getting Prego.... I SWEAR!
Yeah, I see that you are smaller. Maybe it's cause the last photos were taken a few weeks later (15 weeks vs. 18 weeks, right?). All around I see that you are smaller but in the tummy it's really hard to tell... Maybe a boy... That would be so fun! :)
You look cute! I don't think you look any bigger than the other pictures. It's just so easy to be self concious(spell?) when you're pregnant. You are going to find out so soon! I'm excited for you! Either girl or boy it will be so loved and SO cute. It's got some good genes to work with!
How exciting that you get to find out soon!! If it is a boy I have some super cute clothes that our boys never got to wear because it was too cold here. You look good preggers. I have no advice if it will be a boy but i hope it is!!
Aly! your so cute! You look great in all of them honestly! You are still always going to be small and even after two you look great so the third is going to be no different ;) Ya we will have to get together, Talen and I will be there this weekend to see Grandpa George so I'll give you a call! Kyle will be pig hunting :( but we all will have to get together the next time we are there! We cant wait to find out what you guys are having, how exciting, we will cross our fingers for a boy lol. Anyways hope to see you this weekend!
I am having a boy!!! I will send you boy luck!!! :)
You look like you might be carrying a little higher so hopefully that means a boy ;). You look cute in all the pics and since I had a girl and boy at the same time; I couldn't tell you the difference. I could tell you the difference between one or two babies though ha ha. My thing isn't finding out the sex but how many, yikes I am afraid to get pregnant again. Good look, can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment