Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Cream for Dinner

This post is late, but appropriate for how things have been going at our house! On Sunday night, I was feeling lazy and we had had a late lunch... so Clint decided to make Homemade Ice Cream for dinner. I was Game! Even though I had eaten almost all of the brownie batter earlier that day, we had a few brownies so we could make Sundaes. Right up my Alley :) So, Clint whipped it up, the girls helped, and I cleaned the kitchen while they were outside. Fun, Fun, Fun!











So now, 4 days later I have been waiting for something/someone to light a fire under my behind to get me motivated to do something... But I just can't! I am feeling so so Lazy. I hate doing laundry, I hate cooking, I am tired of picking up toys that will be there again in an hour. What's My Deal?? Man, I am just ready to feel like myself again, and lord knows I need to, because My house is in Shambles!!! I will start today-- I am getting off the computer now to go do some Laundry ;) Take Care Everyone!

Oh Yeah, I had another US to check baby again, and everything seems to have fixed itself! Thank goodness. Still having a lot of tightness and BH contractions, but I think that is just how my body is. Thank You Andrea for your advice and call that I was too lazy to return... sorry!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up!

Glad to hear that everything fixed itself with your fluid. Mine never got better!

I LOVE homemade ice-cream!! Have you tried it with peaches in it? You should if you haven't!

P.s.
Your grass looks so pretty and green--the opposite of mine!

Jenna said...

You're so funny! I feel the same way about my house, there is ALWAYS something to do or clean and I just want to give up sometimes and do nothing! I didn't know you guys had an ice cream maker! That sounds so yummy!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I totally agree about the house!! It's just NEVER done. I think we just have to accept that, we get done what we get done, and what we don't....well, there's always tomorrow, or the next day, or the next!! :) And ice cream for dinner...sounds so delicious and fun! Clint look so sweet there making the ice cream for your girls. What a good daddy.

The Oxford Family said...

I love it! My daughter would definitely be down with ice cream for dinner!

As for the being a lazy bum...you are not alone! I feel so worthless! I thought it would get better but I just can't seem to motivate myself! I come home from work and just want to relax! If only we had maids and nannies!

Glad to hear your fluid is better!