Gosh, I am so nervous. I keep saying prayers to help me calm down and just trust that whatever it is is what is meant to be. But I can't freakin Calm down... I feel like I am going to puke!
T MINUS 30 MINUTES TIL I LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
oh man i hate that feeling...when i was prego with brooke i took my mom and sis with and they wanted me to have a boy-i wanted a girl...so they thought they saw a boy part and i uncontrollably yelled, "NOOOOO!!!!" I was so embaressed.
I hate when Jake says I dont care what the sex is as long as its healthy...you know all men wnat boys!
I was the same way! You will feel so much better once you find out. I can't wait!!!
I am dying. You have to let me know as soon as possible!!!!!
I can't wait to hear!!!
Ah man, that is the worst!!! You already told me what you're having but I can't figure out if you are telling me the truth or not so I'm gonna wait til you post it on here to know for sure!!
You are so funny! You think after 2 the excitment and nervous feelings would go away??? I can't wait to hear the results!
Post a Comment