Sunday, January 18, 2009

If she's anything like these Two...

WATCHOUT!!!! No I am just playing. If Baby Girl is anything like these two, I will be the luckiest Mom in the world; of three lovely ladies. Even though my girls have their days, they usually are such a charm. I feel so blessed. The other day I was loading the car for a busy day we had planned. I was back and fourth in and out of the house and the girls were just playing in the garage waiting for me. To my surprise when I came out the last and final time... they had moved to the porch and this is what I found! How Cute. They want to be just like eachother.





Baby Name Update! We have found a name... I think, I am 99% certain! And for those of you who may say...don't you have a friend with that name, Yeah Yeah-- We talked!
The only name we can agree on and both happen to just love is... EMERY-- EMMY for short.

So our little girl will be little baby EMMY JO SLONE or maybe EMERY CATE, or something! Not sure yet :)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Oooo... I like Emery a lot! Good pick!!!

Courtney said...

Oh, and your girls are just way too cute for words!

The Oxford Family said...

Love it! It was on my list but hubby veto'd it :( Glad you found one!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I just love how your girls are best friends! It must make life so nice having them entertain each other. That makes it so tempting to have our babies really close together....

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

That is a very cute name I like it alot!!! We will be down this weekend so we should try and get together :)

Unknown said...

Love it!

Alexa Mae said...

OOoo they are adorable!! they are twiners for sure. and i love the name emery....and of course you already know that girls with that name are totally cute!! can't wait to see ya next week!

Tami Proffitt said...

ahhhh, i love all your girls! and LOVE that name! AND...to answer the question on those tanks...gotta love Glitter Box!