Friday, January 23, 2009

Grey's is Back!


Finally a good episode that had me in tears and on the edge of my seat! For those of you loyal Grey's watchers... we all know it had been slackin lately, but last night was so good. Minus the fact that George has no lines EVER anymore...poor guy! Between Lexi breaking Mark's Package, Bailey asking Derek to stab the mans brain, The poor Mom and kid, Meredith going to the execution, and Crazy Izzie and Denny, it was great! Is Izzie dying or do you think a miracle will come through and they are just doing this for ratings?? I don't think they can kill her off, she has too many loyal fans that would not watch anymore if she was gone which would send Grey's down the tank. I think she will survive and they are just kind of tricking us. Especially since everyone was on to the fact that she is Dying with a brain tumor. Shonda Rhimes is too good of a writer to let people guess her outcomes. Maybe, Maybe not! So I am thinking since it starts again in two weeks and it is a cross over between Private Practice and Grey's... I may have a Grey's party at my house. So to all of my pals who are loyal watchers, call me if you are in!! Or if you are a blogger friend and don't have my number...leave a comment!

6 comments:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

oh I am such a Grey's fan also!!!! Love love love GREY'S! That show just totally sucks you in lol... We are excited to get to see you guys this weekend!! ;) Ill give ya a call!

Jenna said...

I am definately in for a grey's party!! I can't wait, and last night was SO good! I was seriously like balling my eyes out when that little boy was going to die!!! Okay but I don't understand what Lexi did to Mark, you're gonna have to explain that to me! And I watch private practice every week now too since it's on right after and I love that also! That made me cry like crazy too, something's wrong with me this week, I am so dang emotional over everything! Can't wait for our playdate on tuesday!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Ok I totally agree! Grey's was AWESOME last night. I loved it. :) I was definitely on the edge of my seat and totally crying!!!! I'm not sure about Izzy....maybe a miracle will happen or something??? Who knows..all I know is FINALLY A GOOD EPISODE!

Courtney said...

Oh, I want to come... I wish! I do love Grey's but it's been a long time since I've watched it (my sister tivo's something at the same time).

the bero's said...

i totally think she will die bc she wanta out of her contract to do movies n stuff...plus she was such a brat about the show lately in the press... i dont know, just my little opinion!

I was totally crying too...hormones!

The Oxford Family said...

LOVE GREYS!!! Though it has sucked for at least a year I was stoked to see a good episode. I balled my eyeballs out more than once! As for Izzy, rumor has been that she wants off the show, so maybe they will kill her off and Denny will take her to Heaven for the beautiful people where he must be :)