IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I can hardly believe it myself. I thought there was no way I could have 3 girls in a row, but look at that, huh? So I get another dose of pinks, and bows, and pretty princesses. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more pink... I actually am excited about it. Of course I am let down about not having my little Man, but I truly believe all things happen for a reason, so... we'll see. Now I am at a loss for names. All of the names I thought I liked, I kinda sorta didn't think I would need to use them so now that I will be using them I am not so sure about them all. But to reveal my secret name that I still really like, but My WHOLE family hates.... it's ISLA. Like Isla Fischer. Clint likes Kelly.... so I thought well maybe ISLA KELLY SLONE, but Clint thinks it sounds like I LOVE KELLY SLONE and people will make fun of her. Hmmmmmmm I am so at a loss. Suggestions Please. I like Addison, but Is it too trendy??? Thanks for everyones support and nice texts today. I really appreciate it. So that's it.... we'll be the house on the block with all of the girls! 3 Weddings, 3 High School Proms,3 Monthly Tuitions for Dance, 3 heads of hair that will want to be highlighted.... We better start saving now!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















15 comments:
YEAH for you and your family! You guys make beautiful girls! They will all be so close in age that hopefully they will all share clothes!!!
WHat happened to Scarlett? I like that name!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Three girls will be so much fun, true, girls are way more expensive lol but who cares because you guys are going to have three beautiful Slone girls :) woo hoo! I agree with you I truly believe everything does happen for a reason and it always somehow works out!!! Congratulations to you guys, we cant wait to meet her!!! :) so exciting!!!
I am so excited for you. I am kinda hoping my next baby is a girl. I LOVE girls they are so fun! I do feel sorry for Clint. He is going to be WAY out numbered. Those week long hunting trips are now going to be mandatory for his sanity! Of all your names you posted my two favorite are Scarlett and Addison. I love Addison because you can call her Addy which I think is SO cute!
wow, I cannot believe it either, Aly...now you have me uncertain about our babe number 3--I have 2 sisters and no brother and I love it...couldn't even imagine it any other way!
I know a boy with the name Addison but it works both ways... if ya liked any of my suggestions feel free!
congratulations!! you were definitely meant to be a girl mom. and they will all be SO SO close. how fun would that be! did you have a feeling it was a girl? im sure you will come up with a name. what kind of names do you like? i like Navy {but i like unusual names} and Ryann {ryan with 2 N's}is cute for a girl. and Scarlett is sooo cute, did you get rid of that one? what about peyton, or Alivia {olivia with an A}. you'll find one, and you might just change your mind 2 weeks before you give birth! congrats to you aly, you momma of 3 beautiful girls!!
I am so excited for you guys and I absolutely love the name Addison and Addy for short! Super cute! So glad you came over last night, I miss ya! Talk to ya soon!
Congratulations! 3 girls, how exciting!!! I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting. They are adorable and you are such a cute mom!!!
Congratulations! You and Clint make beautiful little girls! I still like the name Scarlett but I'm sure you guys will figure it out! I'm so excited for you two!
Oh Congrats!!! It's like me and my sisters! :) How fun will that be!!! I've wondered about the name Isla... It is pronounced ee-s-la or is the 's' silent? Or is it eye-la? Gosh, or even eye-s-la? I do like the name and I like that it's different.
As for Addison, I like it too. A little trendy but who cares? If you like the name, then go for it! That's what I think.
I can't believe its a girl! I am one of 3 girls and I couldn't love my sisters more! As for the name Addison is cute, but there will be a handful of them around the same age I am sure! I love Emmerson and call her Emmi or Emma...hmmm...I love Sadie and Peyton too! Isla is very pretty but now I will never be able to get your husbands line out of my head! :) CONGRATS!
Oh, I remembered the other girl name I like that Jake said no to- Paisley...just a thought!
How exciting! You are such a girly girl and a perfect girl mom. Your little girls will be so close and have such a good time growing up. As for names I like Addison and Addy. Its super cute.
congrats congrats congrats!!! that will be so much fun with them all being so close in age. i would give you my favorite name but i may have to use it, if im having a boy though i will be sure to pass it your way!!! we dont find out until the end of next month, bummer!!! my dr. makes me wait until im between 20-22 weeks so it will be a little while but i am just so anxious to know. we should do lunch sometime, i know our little ones are close in age and i could sure use some tips on life with two kids!!! congrats again i am so so happy for you!!!
Yay for another beautiful little Slone girl. I agree with Ash that Clint will have to have some mandatory "man time!" (Poor guy will just be so outnumbered!) As for names....I love Scarlett and Addison. Isla is actually growing on me. I didn't now how it was pronounced until I heard it on tv last night, and I think it's really pretty and original. Also I think the name you text me the other night is REALLY REALLY cute.
"know"
Post a Comment