Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Christmas to Remember!

Well, I can definitely say this was a christmas to remember. We had 3 nights full of festivities with all different branches of our giant Family. Of course, I was so busy watching the girls open and being so excited for them... I forgot to take pictures! Well, I caught a few, but I will just have to explain the rest.

Christmas EVE-- Clint's Parents house.... So Fun, just very laid back. Of course the girls got spoiled. They each got a lot of clothes, toys, and NEW CARS. They got matching pink and purple Coupes.

Christmas Day-- BUSY BUSY BUSY! We woke up christmas morning and opened up everything Santa left under our tree. The girls both got little Pink Quads (not moterized just yet, of course!), Clint got a new drill, tools, and clothes. And Mama was spoiled! Clint is so cute. He had 1 gift for me on the tree... a gift card, and inside of it was a note on where to go look for my next gift. IT was a Scavenger hunt! So I had 5 different gifts to search out. I got a New Nikon Coolpix, Clothes, Gift Cards, A cute Coach Coin purse, and a bundle of new panties ( I have an obsession with underwear :) ) And Can I tell you My Clint is just such an angel he bought me size XS... Ha Ha Ha! I think my behind has grown a tad since HS babes ;) I might have to exchange some of those. But what a sweetie to think of his wife as a little bean pole! Ok, So that was it.... it was great!
My Mom graciously combined 3 christmases in one at her house this day so it saved us from driving around like mad people. So we had a really big party with My Mom's side of the family and my Dad's, then that night after everyone left; we had an immediate family Christmas with my parents, brothers, and Hil and Remy. Very Fun, Same story.... EVERYONE WAS HUGELY SPOILED by My parents. The 6 of us (Matt, Andy, Me and Spouses) all got really nice Fossil watches, clothes, gift cards, etc.

Day After-- Clint's Extended Family. A lot of fun Games, gift exchanges, and Toys for the girls. By the time we were driving home... we were EXHAUSTED!

And now for a few pics! The Girls playing, The Boys playing Rock band at my Moms, Chloe and Tay staring Amazed at little Cash Man, My cousin Andi ( My Love, and my go to Babysitter)






8 comments:

the bero's said...

how fun! it's so nice when you don't have to go all over the place for both sides of the fam...

Jenna said...

Sounds fun! That's nice that you didn't have to drive all over the place this year! Chloe and Tay look so much alike in their separate smiling pics! They're both getting so big!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah sounds so fun! I'm sad that we didn't get to see you guys. It has been crazy busy with my house full of the family down here to see Grandpa George, and driving to the hospital everyday. but I hope we see you guys soon.

The Oxford Family said...

Sounds like it was a lovely Christmas for all!

Jacque said...

How fun! I love that Clint made you go on a scavenger hunt. That was adorable. Your girls are darling and I love your mom and family. We will all have to meet up next time I'm out in Arizona.

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!!! Im sad we didnt get to see you guys!! Things have just been crazy, and I understand all the cazyness with the families lol The girls are getting so big my goodness, they are so cute! Hope you guys have a wonderful New Years :) Take care!

Krystal Arnett said...

What a fun Christmas and what a cute husband. I love it. Sounds like you guys got some fun stuff. Your girls are the cuttest and I love your dark hair and you look so good in red!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

It sounds like you guys had such a great Christmas. That's so fun that Clint had you go on a scavenger hunt. :) Boys are never creative like that! Your girls look SO much alike I can't believe it.