By the way... Chloe had her first dance recital at Club Dance, and it was by far the funniest thing I have Ever Ever seen, Yet the most proud moment I think I have ever felt to date. Chloe strutted on stage in her Reindeer costume and then with her fellow 2-3yr olds, stood their in shock while their teacher danced on the side. Absolutely priceless. If I knew how to get the video from my Camera to the computer... I could show you all! Tips Anyone???
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Best Pals
What a fun time it is at our house. We are getting ready for the holidays and the girls are getting more and more fun everyday! I am home full time with them again and loving it.... missing the extra dough, but loving it nonetheless! Chloe and Tayler are playing together all the time now. I have finally made it to the stage where things are getting "easy". I have two Toddlers! No , but really they totally just entertain eachother all day long. Here are some funny New pictures. Especially the one with them wrestling and the one with My Mom and the girls in their "Santas Helpers" costumes she got them. So Funny, only my Mom!
By the way... Chloe had her first dance recital at Club Dance, and it was by far the funniest thing I have Ever Ever seen, Yet the most proud moment I think I have ever felt to date. Chloe strutted on stage in her Reindeer costume and then with her fellow 2-3yr olds, stood their in shock while their teacher danced on the side. Absolutely priceless. If I knew how to get the video from my Camera to the computer... I could show you all! Tips Anyone???




By the way... Chloe had her first dance recital at Club Dance, and it was by far the funniest thing I have Ever Ever seen, Yet the most proud moment I think I have ever felt to date. Chloe strutted on stage in her Reindeer costume and then with her fellow 2-3yr olds, stood their in shock while their teacher danced on the side. Absolutely priceless. If I knew how to get the video from my Camera to the computer... I could show you all! Tips Anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Sooo cute!!! They are going to be best friends and that is awesome! Probably when they both have the same length hair, they will get mistaken for twins. They look so much alike!!
To upload the video, click on the video icon then browse for it wherever it is and double click on it. Its kinda like doing a pic....kinda. then it takes a while to upload but then ur done!
That is the best when they play together nicely-- it makes life so much easier!
Their little santa outfits are adorable!
p.s
you can upload your video to youtube and then post it...
Hey Girls, I mean I don't know how to get it from my Camera onto the computer. Once it is on my computer I can figure it out, but what kind of USB can I use to get it on the computer??
Cute pictures. It's soo funny how much Chloe and Tayler look alike! In a few more years they could pass as twins!
About the camera thing...my videos usually just download the same time your download the pictures. You should need a different type of USB port. It should just download with everything else.
I love your Christmas background! And I miss your Mom so much! What a great grandma she is! Such cute pictures!
well, we definitely weren't trying for another one...I guess you and me are the most fertile women on earth!
Post a Comment