Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Pictures!

Hello all! I just wanted to throw some pictures out there. I am at my Mom's house and finally am at a working computer that will upload pics.

We had such a fun day today at San Tan taking the girls to Build a Bear where they both made Mooses named Hal! So cute and Fun, Thanks Mom. Not Much else to say at this point... except for I am so sad that we could not get a Family picture this year in time to send out. The older the kids get, it is so hard to capture everyone in a good smile or good mood rather. So Here are a couple of funny ones from our Squinty eyed family :) My Pictures are so small, why????





7 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! :) Why are they so small... hmmm... I don't know... I need a magnifying glass. haha. Miss ya'

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Ok! That pic. at the top is seriously the cutest picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous that Chloe is having a dance recital. I can't wait for Savannah to be in dance. :) And no....I didn't write that! I copied it off our neighborhood email!

Jenna said...

How fun that they got to build their own bears! Your mom is such a good grandma! BTW... I just saw her new car the other day and it is so freakin nice! I'm jealous! And I need to see those pics in person, they are too small, they're making me mad cause I can't see them very good! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon! Take pics of Chloe tomorrow! That will be so cute!

Alexa Mae said...

they are small but they are so cute!!! i love love love your brown hair. you hot mama you! when do you find out what your having??

the bero's said...

I hope so, I try really hard! Ya know? I love your hair dark, but I wish I could see the pictures a little better...not too much longer until you find out what you are having, do you have names already?

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

We are doing good, thank you!!! How are you and that baby of yours??? ;) The picture of the girls is so dang cute they are just perfect! I know thats what Linda was saying that you guys were not going to be able to make it up for christmas:( but we will for sure be up in Show Low for the new years so we should for sure get together that would be way fun! Love you HAIR dark by the way its super cute!!! take care! oh whats your address again lol

The Oxford Family said...

Hey girl! I don't know how to just message you in general so I thought I would say hello on a blog! Of course I remember you and to be honest did see you on Courts and check yours from time to time...hope you dont mind :)! Love seeing success stories! Your girls are adorable and you look great!!