Sunday, November 16, 2008
Tiny Dancer
It makes me so happy to know that my baby girl is following in Mamas footsteps. She loves to Dance, and more so loves her dance class. I feel so lucky to have a girl who LOVES being a girl and everything that comes with it- Purses, High heels, Makeup, Drama...she loves it all :) I am happy to report our Thursday morning went really smooth... we made it on time, and everyone looked presentable! Here are a couple cute pics of my Tiny Dancer. You can see in the 1st pic, she of course cannot leave her binkis behind ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
omg she looks like a mini LAURIE!
How cute!--oh i got brooke the cutest tutu to wear for her bday from target...if you are in the mood for another.
She is such a cutie! I love the tutu! :)
Little miss Chloe is so darn cute my goodness!!! Love her little tutu, I bet its so much fun watching her dance ;)
Oh my heck she is so cute Aly! Like Mother like daughter! I hope so much that my daughters want to dance and perform! :)
Where is she dancing at?
She is a cutie. I love that she's following in your footsteps.
She is so cute! I will have to come visit soon... I'm having some major kid withdraws.
Post a Comment