Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Sick

So I have lucked out and have benn so sick with baby #3 :( Ugh, I feel like I am just miserable, but I guess I can still function throughout the day so I should be thankful. Chloe thinks it's hilarious when I have my head dunked in the toilet making god awful noises, she really thinks I am playing and she says "Silly Mommy."
I was doing her hair in the bathroom yesterday morning and got a whiff of something unpleasent (still not sure what) and had to push Chloe out of the way to get to the toilet.... only to be dry heaving my guts out. Again... she laughed hysterically at the loud "Blllehhh" noises I was making. Oh Yuck, I can't even talking about it, I am getting Woozy. But on the other half of it.... there is a much worst half that I will not go into details, but I will give clues and If you follow and have advice.... PLEASE GIVE IT!!!!

Ok, so if you have read Jenny Mcarthey's book "Belly Laughs", you remember when she went to the DR. because she wasn't functioning correctly, and of course you remember what he had to do to her right, and then the nasty thing he did after it was "done". If you followed, well this could be me! I am serious and absolutely dying over it. I went to the OB and she said it could be a chronic situation it has been so long and in one more day they will send me to the ER to be fixed. EEWWWW My Gosh, I am dying with humiliation just thinking of it. So there ya go... that's the story, I need help, but also have tried EVERYTHING, so I need like an old homemade remedy or something.

Thanks for listening. I am going to wake Chloe up for Dance right now, Cross your fingers she is not a naughty little beast today... I will post pics too!

7 comments:

the bero's said...

that sucks soo bad, the worst in when you are naseaus but cant ge thte relief of puking...i am sorry lady, if you need a break from the kiddos let me know!---oh and when brooklyn cant go I give her a tsp of honey and is softens the blow.

Unknown said...

Poor you! Doesn't sound too fun! I didn't really follow your story because I have never read that book but I think I get the idea??? Hope you start feeling better soon!

Mary Taylor said...

Oh, I hate that feeling!! I had it with both mine so I can totally relate. I really have no idea what you're referring to, am I so out of it or what?? Sorry I can't help with any advice but I sure hope everything works out.

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Oh man Aly! Im so sorry I wish there was somthing I could do or say to help, but remember when I called you freaking out about being pregnant and what I had to do cuz I was so sick lol... Im completly understand how you are feeling and Im so sorry! Try to get to feeling better, take care of yourself and that baby ;) call me if you ever need anything!

Greg♥Amelia said...

I don't have any advice from personal experience...but my friend Lisa is preggo and feeling very sick too! In her last blog she said that making sure she always has something in her stomach makes her feel better. She takes crakers with her everywhere she goes and I guess it really helps her! I don't know if it will help you but you could give it a try!

Porter and Karla said...

okay girly, i was so busy for a while that i must have missed your post about being pregnant, dont ask me how that happend!! but i am way excited to be prego together, our little ones will be very very close. so how far apart will all three babies be???? that is so exciting, you semm like you are such a great mom!!!my sickness hhasnt started yet but when it does, oh boy i will be in for it if its anything like last time.

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I'm sorry you're so sick. That is the worst! Just look forward to the 2nd tri. You're almost there!