Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Picture Tag

So I was tagged by Krystal.... and I am suppose to go into my pictures open the fifth folder and the fifth picture and post it... then Tag 5 new people. This could be dangerous, with my luck it will be a horrible picture of me or something, Ha Ha, cross my fingers it wont be!



Oh MY gosh... we all remember this one, look at this Chunk! Chloe Mae @ 8 mos :)

Good Times, its sad how fast time goes though. I tag Jenna, Megan, Katie, Amy, and Kacie.

2 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Oh wow! I LOVE how rolly she is. :) You would never know now that she used to be such a little chunk.

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Oh my gosh Aly, ya know its so funny that you mention that because I was going to tell you that everyone in the Slone family tells Kyle and I they think Talen looks excatly like clint lol and also when clint was a baby!!! When everyone started saying that we started seeing it too, its cute! I think that Kyle and Clint do have alot of the same features, you can for sure tell they are related :) love that picture of little Miss Chloe when she was little by the way, its so darn cute she was so chunky!!!