Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still Alive

Hi friends and Family or whoever reads my blog. Well, I am so bummed I have not been able to post pictures from my home computer... something is wrong with it and I am having serious withdrawls. I have the cutest pictures just waiting to be shown off :) I am just sitting here at work right now... waiting for 4:00 am to roll around so I can start my next set of rounds and quit falling asleep here at the computer.

Things are great with the Fam. Chloe has turned into a monster, Tayler is now the angel. Funny how they switched roles, huh? Terrible twos really are bad, I thought it was just a slogan. That girl can get into anything, and it always seems to be that she gets into the things that she will break. I.E: Pulling open the fridge and getting out two coors light bottles (what good parents we are, huh?) and banging them together to see what happens!!!! Tayler on the other hand, just crawls around everywhere smiling, all day long. She is trying really hard to walk. She will stand by herself for a good minute and clap her hands, but she will not take a step... its like she is teasing us. I love my girls so so much. Being at work now makes me realize how much I miss my babies... even when they are just sleeping in the room next to me.

So thats it.... Pics are soon to come, I will go jump on Jenna's or my Mom's computer soon!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

That's so funny about your girls! Terrible two's are pretty crazy! And that's so exciting that Tay is standing on her own for so long! She is such a sweetie! You can come over today if you want to put new pics! Just call me whenever!

the bero's said...

i sooooo know how you feel! brooklyn is getting pretty stubborn lately herself. yay for taylor! hope she walks soon. i am so proud of you working, let alone the dreaded night shift! jake absolutely hated it..

Mary Taylor said...

I've been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear things are going well. I agree with you about the terrible twos...they're awful. I've learned to fully embrace tantrums, I just let them roll right off my back. Can't wait to see your new pictures!

Alexa Mae said...

I agree with the terrible twos! Yeesh!! But yes, they definitely love to test their boudaries that's for sure. But believe me, it will end soon right around the time you pull your hair out (if I remember correctly) haha! Jk Your girls are so dang cute! (So what's goin on with bringing that baby boy into the Slone family?) Hope everything is going good for ya! Can't wait for the pictures, but it was great to get an update!!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I miss you and your girlies!! I'm so happy that Tayler is such a little angel. I can't wait to see new pics.