Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally New Pictures!

So what have we been up to these days? We are so crazy busy, between Clint working, Me working, and making time to do fun things with the kids... its hard to stay sane these days! But it is going well. Clint has the girls three nights a week while I work and he is doing fabulous with them. They are both so drawn to him, What is it about Daughters and their Daddies?? There is a cute picture in here where the girls are just in awe of him playing the guitar for them.

The girls are best pals these days too. Everything they do is together! Their lives revolve around Mischeif, food and Barney. They love all of the above. Barney rules the house right now :) Anything Chloe is doing.... like eating a popsicle right now, she says "Tayler Posicle too Mommy" She is so funny and is talking so well.

Then today, I wanted to tire the girls out so we could all nap before me working tonight.... Living in QC...there is not a ton to do, so you could imagine me jumping out of my socks when I heard there was a crawling Race at the Local Wal-Mart! (Sarcasm all around it) But I thought, What a funny memory for Tayler, so we went. I actually am ashamed to say... I was really into it, Like "Go Tayler Go!" Poor baby. I am going to be that Dance or Gym mom that everyone hates... Ha Ha Ha, we all know those, huh? No it was all fun and games. She came in second out of a whoppin THREE babies. And low and behold the winner's Mommy didn't like stuffed animals, so Tayler go the prize, a giant Tony the Tiger Yay Tayler :) We're so proud! Oh yeah, and Chloe got to eat cake the whole time in the cart with the other Big Sisters. Enjoy the funny pics.














10 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay! You got your camera to work! Such cute pictures, I love the first one of Chloe. She looks so cute! That is so funny that they had a crawling contest at wal-mart, looks like it was fun and that's awesome that they gave the big sisters ice cream! Yay for Tayler! Nice crawling girly!

Krystal Arnett said...

I love the new post. Your girls are so cute. I still don't know how your working. You are super mom.

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Those pictures are so cute. That is too fun, a crawling contest. It's so awesome that you are always trying to find fun things to do with your kids to keep them entertained. I love the picture of Clint playing the guitar with the girls. Those daddy/daughter pictures are the most heartwarming. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Well... I hope you got your nap after that exhausting crawling contest!! How fun is that? My walmart doesn't do anything fun like that..

Anonymous said...

Those pics. are too cute. Your girlies are growing up so fast I can't believe it. I get off work tomorrow at 12. Are we still planning a girl's day tomorrow?

Mary Taylor said...

So cute!! I'm dying over that picture with Clint playing the guitar for the girls!! What a cute dad! Glad all is well with you guys!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

This could be the funniest thing i have ever heard. ha ha ha. i definitely am going to have to stop by sometime. The girls are getting so big. They are super cute/

Alexa Mae said...

yay!!! new pictures. they are so dang cute! thats too funny about the crawling race. good job little princess! they are so sweet! dont you love having a "curly-locks"? its so fun. i straightened Maddixs hair the other day out of curiousity. im glad everything is going great! it was good to see some pictures. we've been missing you in this bloggin world!

Mike and Alecia said...

Aly your girls are adorable, it makes me really excited to have a little girl looking at your cute pics. Well we for sure need to have another play date soon cuz Parker keeps talking about Chloe. I think he has a little crush.

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh you guys are soooo cute I dint know you had a blog!!!! Your family is adorable!!!!!