Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Refresh & Replenish

Wow, thank you all for your sweet words from the previous post. Let me just clear up that I was not accusing my friends of any wrong doing... More just bugged at the way life changes. Love all my friends and I know... most of them would be there for me in a blink.

Shout out to my Gal Alex who Vamped up my blog. I will not take an ounce of credit for it. It was ALL her!

So now to my kids. The most important things in my life. Will start with Chloe.

Chloe will be 3 next month and I am getting a glimpse of terrible 3's and they pretty much leave me at the end of the day wanting to just cry. She is a handful. All I can say is I am sure Chloe will be DRAMA her whole life. That's ok. Everybody loves a Drama Queen. She speaks like a fifteen year old. Loves to chat on my blackberry and paces the room while she does {So ME}. I just adore that girl. Not too much new rather than her attitude, but she still is dancing, LOVES her cartoons. Eats probably 4 PB sandwiches a day. Loves having playdates. The size of a 4 year old. Oh so curious... will ask wuestions until she has full understanding of What she needs to know. What a girl, WHAT... A...GIRL!!!



TayTay. My little Tayler. She is like a Sour Patch. First she's sour, then she's sweet. She hits, pulls hair, yells with fists clenched...but the moment you say "Tayler No!" She cries so sweetly and walks herself into the naughty corner and will wait til you come and get her out. Then she say "You tell me no me". She is hysterical. She really does have a real sense of humor at this early age of 2... not sure whether she is aware of it but the girl is hilarious. The other day we were going to the Zoo and I was on the phone with Clint asking which way. So the girls proceeded to ask eachother "Do you know where the Zoo is?" and Tay mumbles and points out the front window "Yeah, it's that way." Love this Girl. She is in a picture hating stage so unfortunately I have NO cutie pics of her.



Kylie, oh my little Ky Ky. I am in love! Having babies definitely gets better with age. I feel like I can appreciate her more, me being more mature now and knowing how quickly life goes. She LOVES to sleep at her prime age of 3.5 months. She Loves her Bumbo. She Loves her thumb. She Loves baths. She is in absolute awe of her sisters, but cries when they scream or cry. Chain Reaction. She seriously is just a laid back little girl who doesn't complain much unless her Daddy holds her. Poor Clint. It is a running joke in our house that our newborns just don't like Clint. With all 3 girls it was like they could smell his fear and just completely pounced on it and scream hysterically. If he has her for a couple hours she is fine but it is the quick 5 minute intro that she squeals. Most of the pictures are of Kylie because she is my only own who doesn't pitch a tude when asked to pose for the flash.


4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

oh i love ya!! your kids are the most adorable and i love the "sour patch" reference. and you're wrong...those pictures are all so cute!!

The Oxford Family said...

so cute! Thanks for the updates :)

the bero's said...

Brooke is going through the exact same thing!

that is so cute that Kylie ucks her thumb, self-soothers are so much eaier...Brooke i such a better sleeper than Stella bc she just sticks the thumb in a goes right back to bed!

p.s. how did you like Grey'???
CEVICHE.hahaha. (i know, i am sick)

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Amazing job to Alex! I love the blog makeover! And Aly you girls are so pretty!