Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is it

I am getting closer to getting around to setting my blog to private. I just need about a half hour of calmness in the house to sit down and figure it out---Uhhhh, maybe I should have a babysitter come over, HA! Hopefully this is my LAST public post, We will see.

Also I just want to say THIS IS IT for "weight" posts on this blog.I sadly have realized that my weight issues are taking over the shine and sweetness of my family Blog. So I am starting another one all devoted to Recovery and the trials and tribulations women go through with eating disorders and food addicitons. That way, I won't bore or scare off anyone who doesn't want to hear about all od that nonsense. I will not set that one to private... because I HOPE that maybe someone who is struggling would come across it and it would somehow help in a way, or they would be able to email privately to chat. Dreams, Dreams, Dreams!

With that said.... Kylie Rolled over. Woot Woot! I was showing my Mom how good she was doing on her tummy, or rather proving to someone other than myself that YES, with my 3rd child I finally practiced "tummy time". Eh Em... That's right Mom of the year right here.

Chloe and Tay want to be "Max and Ruby" for Halloween which thrills me! My kids are so cool.

Chloe threatens Clint and I with hot sauce on a daily basis for syaing "naughty" words. Thanks Mom.

Randomly Chloe started singing "Rain rain go away come again some other day" when she saw rain out the window. Perfectly, every word, and on tune! My goodness she never fails to amaze me.

Everyday Chloe tells me "Aly I like your purse... its cute, I wish I had a purse like that!" OR the other day we went Bridesmaid shoe shopping for my SIL, all the kids were with us, and Chloe whispers to herself as she prances across the way in a pink heel and a brown pump... "I love my heels." Could I ask for more, really??

Tayler is wild and crazy and yells at everyone in the house. Unfortunately she loves to say "Shut up!" Ahhhhhh!

I adore my babies, they are my whole world.

So last little thought. I really am so humbled by all of my followers and thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate all the sweet comments of encouraging me to write a book. Sounds silly. I've already started and have a whopping 10 pages written, typed that is. Does anyone know of Publishers in the "Parenting" genre. I need some guidance! Thanks again Love Ya'll. I'll let you know when I have a name for my new blog too. I am thinking AlyvsEd.blogspot.com but I'll let you know when it is ready for viewing.

4 comments:

porter and karla said...

well you better include me in your private blog!!! and i think thats a great idea about your weight blog. we are watching more to love and it makes me feel a little better about my after baby bod:)
karlaadorespink@gmail.com to go private its easy. . . just go into your blog-go under settings- at the top of the page it will have a tab labled "permissions'- click on invite only- and then you will need to scroll down and hit add invite- type in the e mail address of the person you wish to invite- and they will go the rest from there!!! the hard part is adding all the e mail addresses as people leave them for you, it just takes a lot of time that way:) good luck!

Katie said...

Hey lady! I always read your random, hilarious posts but I never comment cuz I'm wierd that way. Please add me too so I can still laugh everyday.
ktntnr@gmail.com

Alerie said...

Hi Aly!! This is Alerie. I met you at Ashley's house when she was having that bow party (I came with Megan). You and I were due only like a week apart and our girls ended up being only 4 days apart. I don't have my blog yet, because my life is pretty crazy at times and just haven't had time to start it, but I like reading your blog and I would like to continue reading it. My email is gutifam08@gmail.com

the bero's said...

that chloe is going to be so much trouble for clint in a few years!

I am ready to come and play this week, think I am getting the hang of 3 little monsters! let me know when is good for you :)