Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Boo is 3 months

Awww, Tear, the time is flying. 3 months ago, my life changed forever...once again!

So as Ghetto as it may sound that I have been calling Kylie Boo... there is a story behind it.

Clint and I thought it was funny how a lot of black people started calling there Girlfriend/wife/ Boo as a little love nickname. Have you heard it? (Not being racist, it just is what it is) Anyways. Jokingly we would text eachother "Love you Boo" and it just picked up. Now we full on call eachother Boo. Ghetto, right? Ha Ha, No. I am sure that is how it started for other people too, no judgements here. So Clint is Boo and Ky is Little Boo.

Kylie at 3 months is a dream. She is definitely a Mommas girl, but is generally laid back and can adapt to any situation! She loves to sleep... you'll see in the pic, she falls asleep during tummy time, she yawns in the bumbo, she loves to just be snuggled in a blankie at ALL times. She is very, I repeat VERY stubborn about smiles. I will try and try for like 30 minutes and the my Mom and Dad do something funny and she beams! She is a good girl and I am totally enjoying her sweetness!






Cash could so be in my family right??? Him and Tay are like twins :)






7 comments:

tHe ApPeLs said...

me and my hub call each other and our kids boo too!! and it started out as a joke too!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute! Ha I totally know what you mean with the nickname "BOO" Its actually in some r&b song. Anyway, the girls are adorable:)

Alexa Mae said...

Omgosh Aly, 3 months already. she is soooo cute. i cant wait to have our playdate. woo hoo!!

tHe ApPeLs said...

ya prob from mv. thanks yous girls are super cute too!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

So cute!! Can't believe it's been 3 months. Time flies (whether you are having fun or not!!)
Dean won't smile at me either. He is very selective about who he smiles at...and it's always Hudson.

porter and karla said...

i have been meaning to e mail you about that playdate! yes we need to! dont you love this stage!! reed sleeps like crazy too. . . feed him, bundle him, and stick him in his swing and he is out for hours. your kylee boo is too cute! just for the record porter calls me his babbys mamma just to be stupid and make fun.

Matt and Hilary said...

I cannot believe she is 3 months... I love her to pieces, such a little angel!