Have I ever told you about my man, my husband, my world.... Clint??
Maybe I have, Maybe I haven't.
But this weekend while we (the girls and I) were up North for a Bridal Shower, he thought outside of himself! MIRACULOUS. He knows how stressed I have been with trying to do well in school, be a good mom, be a good friend, be a good wife, and still cook, clean and bathe kids. I have asplitting headache just thinking of it all!
While we were gone.....
He Cleaned the whole house!
Every hamper of Laundry cleaned, folded, put away.
Dishes done.
Carpets Vacuumed.
Floors scrubbed.
Trash out.
I actually got teary eyed when he told me. I have come to a point in my life where Roses are squat and Laundry is Gold! CLEAN Laundry that is.
So after my VERY long weekend I got to come home and crawl in bed, and go to sleep. It was amazing. When I layed down I didn't even get bothered to fulfill my wifely duties (Laugh... its funny), just closed my eyes and went to sleep.
Ahhhh (sigh of relief) It's like finally after 3 children, Clint is getting it that he HAS to help more than just doing the backyard. I am so thrilled with that man.
That's the give and take of a marriage... because he did sweet things for me. I am now cooking a Mean dinner and making sure I don't have a headache tonight.
I am thankful for my man. Thankful that I truley am HAPPILY married. There are hard days. But at the end of those hard days He still cherishes the 4 girls in his life and that makes him a Good man.
BACK TO BIOLOGY.... Blog has moved into my backseat!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
ahh I loved this! I totally relate!
You are such a cute wife. Your always saying such sweet things sbout Clint. I need to be more like that. You guys are so cute, I love it. Good luck with school. And tell Clint he get's mad props from anyone who reads your blog!!
Good for Clint. Isn't it awesome when they step up without being asked! I'm sure he was missing his girls while you were gone and probably realized how much you do for him on a daily basis. : )
You two have always been a role model couple to me! I remember before I was married and I would always think of your marriage and wish and hope that I would find someone who loves me as much as Clint loves you! You two are awesome! Go Clint! Love ya Aly!
Post a Comment