School Starts Monday and I am SCARED. Why? It's not like it is going to be the hardest htign I have ever done in my life.... I mean please I have birthed 3 babies and raised them thus far. I can surely handle an online BIO class, right???? Having babies is my thang---- science... eh, not so much!
I read my welcome letter tonight as my eyes are halfway closing, and realized- Holy Heck- I am really doing this! a little nervous, a little anxcious, a little regretfull, and a lot of SCARED emotions running through my body.
I feel about the way I felt the night before I started Junior high, when I so ironically got My FIRST freakin period, yeh.... I know, sad right?
I got through it though and it definitely made me stronger, and equipped me with the right words to say to my, eh em.... THREE daughters that will go through this! {save me}
I am hoping I am going to get through and not fail another attempt to return to school as a mom to young babies.
Failing just needs to not be an answer.
If I don't understand something... I can't just give up and go to bed, succumb to my drowziness. Just like being a Mom. When things are the hardest, you can't just give up. I may want to just walk away from that screaming baby.... but I can't. I follow through.
So I guess the moral of my story, the moral of life is that Everything that we go through is preparing us for the next step, The next journey. No matter how scary it is.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
YOU are incredible! way to go aly! i SO admire you for this...we should do swapping duty.
Good Luck Momma! I can't imagine doing it right now but like you said...failing needs to not be an answer! You are tough and brilliant, 2 great attributes!
Good Luck!
Good luck girl! You can do it!
Good Luck and Congratulations, you will be able to do it!
good luck. you'll do great.
You will do great!! I feel the same way whenever I start something new. I always am afraid of failing, so half the time I don't even try. Its worth the risk, you will do great and you will be so proud and feel so accomplished when its over.
Good Luck! You'll do great!
Post a Comment