


Then Here are a few other of The girls playing in the Water at San Tan Mall. Chloe has been on this kick that she wears her sunglasses everywhere so you can see in this pic she has her Diva sunglasses on :) And Last but Definitely not laeast... TAYLER IS CRAWLING AND PULLING UP!!! This is big news here. For those of you who know I have been so worried that she would never crawl, but finally at 9 mos she started crawling and pulling up and cruising all at once. YAY Maynerd... We love you Baby girl.















5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I just can't get over it. I love it! It must be nice to get a night that goes just right every once in a while! :0
SO fun! We love San Tan mall-- it is still just too hot to go even though there is water!
My babies were late crawlers too-- 9 months is about when mine both crawled too. Parker is over 1 now and not walking yet either??
Love the matching jammies! I hope that someday Savannah has a sister that she can be close with like your two girls are and will be!!
Ha Ha can your girls get any cuter. So, you will be happy to know that Talan just had his 2 month and he is 13lbs 13oz and in the 90 percentile for his weight; he is such a fatso. I will post a pic of his rolls soon.
Haha what cute chickies you have!! Thats so fun they have eachother so close in age! They always have a friend!!
Post a Comment