Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I have No pictures, and nothing new to talk about so I will just wish everyone a Happy Fourth, and I will return with a lot of pics and stories on Monday. It's my birthday, so I am hoping to have a great weekend with Family and friends. Have fun everyone and Be Safe!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

No way! I didn't know it was your birthday... Happy birthday sweetie!!! Hope you had a good one!

I love you.

Court

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aly! Hope you are able to take a few minutes (that's about it) for yourself today. Nah I am just kidding. It will be about 13 years before you can have some time to yourself. Enjoy your children. They grow up way too fast!
What's up with your Mom & Dad not having a party today. We should all just show up about 5 and surprise them. My luck they won't be home.

Doreen

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Happy Birthday Aly!! I hope you have a blast today! What a fun day to be your birthday! Miss you!

Rachel said...

Happy B-lated Birthday (did you get my text yesterday?) I have never seen Tayler before (I've been a bad friend) so I loved looking at all your pictures and reading what you have been up too! You have two beautiful girls! And you look amazing too! I miss you and would love to come visit you and see your girls in person! Love you lots!

(sorry my blog isn't as exciting as yours-I have a boring life)