Ok, so when I was growing up... my parents would wake us up on a Sat or Sun and say get dressed we are having a House Cleaning Party today! Um... excuse me? Those two words didnt seem to flow too well together in my younger days. Do I dare say it... Clint and I had a House Cleaning party this morning. What is it about when it is your own house and you just dont mind cranking up the music and spending the day cleaning the house. It is so funny how as I get older I start to understand my parents more and more. So Mom & Dad if you are reading this... Sorry I gave you so much attitude all the time about how stupid a "House Cleaning Party" was, because I had one myself today and It feels great to start the week with a clean house!
ZOMBY DAYS
I started working nights and it is going really well. I love my job and I love working in the hospital and helping people. BUT I am so tired. Yesterday I was up for 32 hours before I went to sleep... It is not something that anyones body should experience. It's weird, it like hurts to be awake and the grouchiness is unreal! I eat a lot now, because I am up all night now and I get absolutely starving around 2:00am... and my face has started breaking out like crazy. So I guess my goal needs to be to really take care of myself since my body is taking a beating being awake ALL the time!!
So that is the update Here!--- The Girls are great... Clint is great and doing Awesome by the way stepping up to hel p out with the house and the girls. I love my Family and I am so happy they are behind me all the way to chase my dreams!-- That Includes my Mom and Dad that have also been helping with the gils tremendously! Love you all :)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
I can see what you mean about starting the week with a clean house. I hate cleaning. I'm more of a 'tidier' than a 'cleaner'. I guess you can say I'm someone who doesn't clean the corners... :) But it sure does feel good to have a clean or at least neat house. I always clean my house before I go on vacation so I have a nice surprise when I get home!
As for working, I like your attitude about working on taking care of yourself. It sounds like all this working is really tough. I can't imagine being awake 32 hours straight. That's a lot and I'm glad you have a lot of support! I'll be thinking of you! :)
Isn't that funny how our parents drove us nuts when we were teenagers but now we totally understand why they did all the stuff they did. It's crazy what growing up will do to ya! You are so lucky to have such a good husband and amazing parents who would do anything for you! :) love ya girl. talk to ya soon!
dont you love how you start to do things and say things that you used to think was so lame when your parents said them. but their phrases and traditions crept into our brains and lodged a place, waiting until we had kids so we could be just like them!! and it always ends up being a good thing!! im so sorry about you tired days!! i admire you so much!! i dont think i could ever do both!! you are taking on a heavy load and doing great!!
I always say a clean house makes a happy mom, and I didn't know you started working. You are super woman. We need to organize a play date soon. We bought a house and hope to be moved in by the end of next month. It is on Lindsay and Brown
i remember how much you guys hated those days! hehe..jake has worked nights for a year now and he still isn't used to it! he got a job at boeing though, so not too much longer..good luck, i feel your pain girl!
I remeber coming to your house in 7th grade and you were walking around in your underwear waiting for your pants to dry. I remeber thinking this is the cuttest girl with the cuttest little body!
Wow 32 hours? Gee wizz! You are a trooper. Seriously I think you are amazing! And the cleaning parties..i definately agree that they are actually fun now because its your own place & you dont have a Mom making you! haha Its so sad for parents! i know it will happen to me too :(
Post a Comment