Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More 4th of July Pics... a little late!




My Mom and I took the girls to get their pictures taken on the 4th at Kiddie Kandids and it was a complete disaster. My kids both screamed and threw strawberries at the photographer... toy strawberries, but nonetheless still something you're not suppose to throw at someone. My mom and I were both dying in embarassment so we just let them play at the play center and tried to catch some cute candid pics instead. Here they are... they actually are pretty cute!


8 comments:

Jenna said...

Such cute pictures of all you girls! I love your 4th of July shirt!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Oh my word you four are excact replicas of eachother! haha I hope thats how it is with my girls, me, and my Mom! What a cute bunch! Those pictures are really cute Aly!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

The pictures are cute. That is so funny about the strawberries. Don't be embarrassed I bet the photographers deal with that all the time. I just can't believe how big they are getting. It's crazy how time flies!

Unknown said...

I got the bus at Costco a few years ago for about $140.... I haven't seen it there in awhile though. They had it again around Christmas time. One of my friends told me she saw it on Amazon.com for half the price?? You might also want to check craigslist??

Ashley said...

Hi Aly! Your girls are DARLING!! I can totally relate to the Kiddie Kandids thing, I took Carson in this week and he was good, but Ella was a nightmare! I couldn't wait to get out of there!I Got some cute pics though:)You look so good, and your family is sooo cute!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I love the pics. you guys took of the girls. They are so cute. I think the strawberry story is so funny. It will definatley be something to remember!!!

Alexa Mae said...

those are the sweetest pictures!!! all 4 of you look so much alike!! i bet you love having little mini you's!!

the bero's said...

now I am scared..we have a photographer coming over tomoroow to take pictures of the girls! oh i made a blog now so check it out :)