Thursday, February 5, 2009
Homemade Baby Stuff
So if anyone knows of a really crafty Mama who makes Car Seat Covers or the really cute Baby blankies that have satin egdes. I want some cute, unique stuff for this babe....but I am such a cheapo, I hate paying boutique prices! So I am reaching out to my fellow bloggers to see if anyone themselves or knows anyone who makes and sells baby stuff. Thanks So Much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
hmmmm, i'll have to keep my ears out and ask around! i'm sure i can find someone!
I feel you! I am trying like hell to learn :) Just bought a few new things to attempt this weekend, Ill let you know how it goes! Check out www.etsy.com It's all handmade, and tends to be cheaper. I am always seeing super cute girl stuff and think of you! I don't know anyone else with girls!
Yeah, that would be great if you guys came up this way, just to get away for a weekend and relax! We would love to have you guys stay with us it would be so much fun!!! Oh my Aly, Talen is really bad though, my goodness he has gotten to the point were I seriously turn my head away from him and he freaks out lol
Oh I'm so excited my mom is giving me her sewing machine its brand new, never been used or opened :) I really have been wanting to try to start making some cute stuff, wish I knew how already I'd totally make somthing for ya lol Who knows though me sewing stuff could be a little interesting! But like someone said already etsy is a cute site, but I know this lady from show low her and her daughter make all kinds of the cutest darn stuff for babies! I got a couple things from her for Talen, and she is actually pretty reasonalbe! I am pretty sure she has a blog I think so let me get the address from her so you can check it out! :) I'll text it to you or comment back with it!
ya it totally do. i know someone that makes EVERYTHING. i think the prices are reasonable. how much are you willing to pay for a carseat cover? let me know. text me and i will give you her number. she makes bedding stuff too.
Oh, I am sorry this just reminds me of your text. I got it during one of the many busy times of the day and forgot to text you back. I am not sure the name of the lady that did mine or if she is still making them, but I will find out for you because I only paid $50 for mine.
Post a Comment