Sunday, February 15, 2009

Low and Behold.....

A couple of different things!! We found out last night our sweet little Chloe has Pneumonia :( How she got this I have no idea.... except for the fact that she never wears shoes outside may have something to do with it. After she had all of that Eczema silliness come up she got put on a couple different strong medicines and the next few days she was really Lathargic, but I just thought it came with the meds. Well then she decided to spike a fever of 104 and just continued to stay warm even after Motrin doses. So I called the oncall Nurse, told her what was up, she said as long as she is hydrated and her tummy is not retracting when she is trying to breathe then you will be safe to wait until morning. Ok-- so we brought her in our bed and kept a close eye on her and she was breathing funny, but not retracting... so I just stared at her all night while everyone else in the house slept ;) Next day temp was still high and I could only get it down to like 101 with Mortin so I figured I better take her in...her body alarm is trying to tell me something! So They listen to her lungs and take her temp, 103.3 again, and they hear fluid on her lungs. Diagnosis-- My poor Baby has Pneumonia! She is starting to come around but has a nasty cough and is a little short of breath... we're just keeping a close eye on her. Lucky for Me... I guess she is not contagious, although the cough seems that it would be, but hopefully Tay is safe for now.

Low and behold #2-- Valentines Day was Great! Clint wrote me the nicest Card and made me a ridiculously good dinner. We put the kids to bed early and put a movie on and ate at the Coffee Table-- which is what we used to do every night before we had kids at the condo! Good Memories :) He is the best. I also caught a few cute pictures of all the kids at my Moms house in their Valentines PJs she got them.

Good Weekend Overall, Minus the fact that I have a sicky at home!




7 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

oh your sweet baby! hope the tiara helps perk her up! sending lovies her way and to the mama that needs sleep!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute jamies:) K so no one got the flu this year, but everyone I have talked to has gotten pnemonia ( I know I spelled it wrong)! I hope she feels beter soon. We just got over it, so I feel you pain:(

Courtney said...

So cute! I'm so sorry that Chloe is sick. :(

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Oh man, Im so sorry little miss Chloe is sick! Poor baby girl I'm glad she seems to be doing better! Let us know if we can ever do anything! The girls look so darn cute in their Valentines day pj's :) Glad you and Clint had a great night and some time to yourselfs for Valentines day!!!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I am so sorry that Chloe is sick. Poor baby. Life is so sad when your child is sick. You just feel so horrible and make yourself sick with worry! I hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Ah.. Poor little Chloe! Let me tell...this crud is NO FUN at all. My throat is so raw from coughing SOOO hard.

I hope she gets better fast!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I feel so bad for poor Chloe. Savannah is FINALLY feeling better after like 2 weeks of crazy sickness. It seems like the stuff going around right now is so bad. Hopefully Tay doesn't get it and hopefully you don't get it!! Poor baby. :(