Go Cardinals! It was really exciting to see them play in such a good game and come so close to claiming the ultimate victory. Maybe Next year! I had a blast dressing the girls up though (see pics....they looked so cute)!
PS totally off subject, but I saw this girls room and it made me think of your 3 princesses! Not sure who will be sharing rooms, but she has so many cute ideas!
they look so dang cute!!!i just read your last post about 99.9 deliala and it was just what i needed. Today i was sick and elizabeth was sick and i just thought there is no way i could do this with another baby in the mix. i got thru the day but man it was a tough one, thanks for that post.
We are Keeping Busy Raising our Family and living our life to the fullest! We have three beautiful daughters: Chloe, Tayler, and Kylie. We are so blessed for everything that we have and are so Thankful for our wonderful Family and friends. Enjoy The Blog!
8 comments:
Those pictures of the girls are ADORABLE. Did you make the shirts? SO CUTE. Yeah, poor Kurt. :( I was really, really sad for him.
I switched to Mesa OBGYN, it's in the Women's Center at Banner Baywood-so that's where I'll deliver...where do you go?
Love the shirts! Having 3 will be so cute!
PS
totally off subject, but I saw this girls room and it made me think of your 3 princesses! Not sure who will be sharing rooms, but she has so many cute ideas!
http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/
Their shirts are so cute! I love how you always dress them up matching and so cute! You're such a fun momma!
they look soooo cute! i love it. it still hurts my stomach to think of sunday....haha jk. it was such a good game!
they possibly couldn't get any cuter! LOVE those dimples! pure sweetness!
they look so dang cute!!!i just read your last post about 99.9 deliala and it was just what i needed. Today i was sick and elizabeth was sick and i just thought there is no way i could do this with another baby in the mix. i got thru the day but man it was a tough one, thanks for that post.
Post a Comment